Forty Seven

26 hours and 40 minutes remaining for the ship to leave

Sehun reads Sette's name on the phone screen while in the room with Jaehee, sleeping.

He leaves the room and locks the door behind him before answering.

"Oppa, by any chance do you know where eonnie is. She hasn't come home yet and it's already 3am. Mum has gone out of the town and will be home in an hour or so." Sehun smiles to how she doesn't wait for a reply at all.

"She is here with me. Everything is fine. Try to put up an excuse for mum, and come to our dorm in the morning , I will bring her there. I didn't tell anyone where she is, for the time being.

He hears Sette's revealed breath over the phone. He moves the phone away from his ear to the noise coming from the room.

"I think she has woken up, come to the dorm in the morning." He quickly hangs up and hurries over to the room and opens the door.

"Noona...noona noona" He keeps calling out for her. It takes him a moment to go around and pull her to him. His chest rises heavily with guilt and regret.

"Noona" His eyes water. Her screams get louder by the second and Sehun knew exactly what had happend.

"Noona, Im sorry" He confesses as he slowly kneels down at the bed and takes her head to his chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" He lets her tears soak his shirt.

"I'm sorry"