Fifty Five

6 hours and 35 minutes remaining for the ship to leave

"Is Jaehee in ?" Luhan asks when Sette opens the door to him and she shakes her head in a no.

"Can I come in ?" Sette gulps remembering the only thing Sehun had told her in the morning.

"Do not let him in" He had said. 

"I'm sorry LuHan Oppa. Mum is home, so I can't .." She lies and shuts the door at him just when she hears the sound of the thundering, signing a heavy rain. 

"Sette, Please" LuHan knocks on the door as Sette keeps it locked from inside and calls Sehun. 

"He is there ? Noona just left though. She will see him" Sehun sighs at the thought.

"May be one more chance"

He throws the phone on the table.

*****

Jaehee opens her eyes to a room in the dark. She tries to move but her wrists are cuffed to the bed aid and the attempt of moving was failing. 

"Is there anyone ?" She shouts at the door but no one seems to hear. 

"Somebody , save me" She whispers as the long day tries to send her to sleep, again. 

Her eyes suddenly open when the light in the room is switched on.

"Oh, dear, your royal highness, the crown princess" She hears Eunhwa's voice 

"How cruel could you get , Eunhwa ?" She spells, barely in a whisper. 

"May be, this cruel." She bends low and sticks a plaster on her mouth. 

"Just a few more hours would do Jaehee. Just in case you don't know, the ship the so called EXO came in, is not like ours. It's not a one man ship, and it was specifically designed for their trip of coming here to look for you. A ship advanced enough to fly with 12 people, so the royalty was eternally held safe. And this is why she ship needs 51 hours to prepare to launch. Once the timer is off, the ship shall leave. There is no going back. And these idiots were so confident and launched the timer so early. And I do not wish you to go back with them, so until they leave, you shall be inside this room. Keurom, I will take my leave"

Jaehee's heart race under her breath as she likes on the bed helplessly. She feels the misery again as the sound of Eunhwa's footsteps go down bit by bit.