Thirty Nine

As Eunhwa and Luhan share a moment staring into each others' eyes, the door opens to the coffee room and LuHan sees the last person in the universe he wanted to see at the moment.

"Jaehee" He speaks out for her.

"I wondered what happened to you, it was taking forever" She asks as she bows at Eunhwa who was purposely her choreographer. She feels a stinge in her chest as she eyes the the girl with the puffy eyes with dry streams of tears.

As Jaehee turns to the coffee machine and prepares the coffee Eunhwa painfully eyes LuHan's eyes moving along to her.

"Is it time I tell you the truth, Jaehee ?" LuHan asks mentally while Eunhwa's eyes are dazed upon his face, showing the fear and sorrow in his face.

Eunhwa turns her head to Jaehee while wondering , how this girl had won his heart over a month, when four years of begging for it hadn't worked back in the planet.

As her eyes get covered with a thick layer of tears, she leaves the room before LuHan knew it.

  ****

Sehun's smile widens eyeing Sette walking through the door with the cutest light blue floral dress, let loose hair was bouncing behind her. And then ........

"Ah , Myungsoo, Stoppppp" She says to her back as this cute guy with a dimple was pinching her from the back.

"Ah , Appppaaaaaaa" She screams and Sehun giggles to how everyone in the cafe turns to look at the pair when she starts hitting him with the purse.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, Kim Myungsooo ???" She shouts before hitting his side with her elbow before walking quite faster to Sehun.

"Sehun Oppa" She beams and Sehun wonders how Myungsoo must be feeling to be able to call her 'His'.

"This is Myungsoo" She introduces him. It takes long for Sehun to take his hands out of his pockets and he quickly takes the gloves off to shake hands with Myungsoo.

"I can't believe I am seeing you, I'm a huge fan" He smiles into the handshake and sits himself down.

"I am sorry I had to have him tagging along." She apologizes and Sehun only smiles.

"Does he know...??" He asks before stepping into the matter.

"Yeah, just, this and that, a bit"

"It is just that, I wanted you to take care of her a bit more these days. They are kind of on a mission to revoke her abilities. This might end up with her remembering everything about her past. "

"Her past ?" Sette asks in the middle. " Isn't it a good thing, oppa ?"

"It is, if her past was a happy one. But you, Sette, already know it is not, don't you ?" 

"Her dreams" 

"I want her to remember everything, she should. But may be this is not the right time yet, may be not. Nevertheless, look out for her. If you feel anything bad or strange, will you let me know ?"

Sette nods trying to ease her nervousness.

"I will, oppa." She replies just when Sehun holds both her hands in his.

"I have all my trust on you"

"Thank you, for keeping her happy for so long. For making her feel alive, I owe you" He ignores Myungsoo's eyes going wide as he presses his lips on the back of her hand.

"Thank you. And Myungsoo, she took care of my sister for so long, so you better take good care of her too." He bows before standing up on his feet and walking away.

*************