Forty Three

Jaehee stops at the door to Eunhwa's dorm with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"You guys are four minutes late." Someone's voice startles the three in the darkness.

"It's Kai. I called him because we needed back up." Baekhyun whispers.

"Why calling Kai ?" Chanyeol's voice is heard right after.

"Because you freaks can't go in the room without me. As you can see, the freaking door is locked. I don't even know why I accepted helping you people. Are we not going in already ?"

"Yes yes, I got it. Give me your.."

"Someone turn a freaking light on" Kai , on the verge of losing his patience whispers loud.

Jaehee grabs her phone before turning the flasher light on while Chanyeol was clipping his fingers trying to do a flame which didn't work.

"These freaking powers, don't work when I want them to work. Aish" He yells.

"Grab my hand" Kai commands.

The three strands on their feet right before disappearing into thin air.

Once in the room Kai whispers points at Eunhwa who was in a deep sleep.

"It's your turn, Jaehee." Baekhyun whispers before passing a encouraging smile to her.

"It's Eunhwa" Jaehee feels a sudden hint of pain in her heart staring at the girl again.

"Eunhwa is your girlfriend ?" She asks in a whisper. 

"Yes, your highness." 

Jaehee sets the thoughts of wonder aside and settles herself comfortably.

She narrows her eyes at Eunhwa through the flickering light of the table lamp. She concentrates more into her thoughts trying to look through her. 

It takes two or three different visions disturbing her before she lands herself in what looked like a prison. She was standing in the darkest corner of the prison cell where another very old man was standing. His skin was more wrinkled than usual, and he seemed to be so weak and so much in pain.

"Eun...y" He mumbles.

Jaehee's eyes tear up in an instant to see the blood flowing out his mouth, as he attempts to speak. She steps forward to the light but is stopped by Eunhwa's voice.

"Father" She speaks up with her face pressed to the bars.

"I am sorry" 

She apologizes with a stream of tears covering her rather angry than sad face. The man had evidently been lashed repeatedly. The blood stains all over his body were weakening him to death. There were strokes of a weapon on his chest and his back, but Jaehee was not able to comprehend what kind of a weapon it could have been.

"I had given you more than one chance. But you failed"

Jaehee narrows her eyes to the voice rising from the back. Jaehee looks pass Eunhwa to a very beautiful woman, bringing herself to the light. Her long black straight hair at the side of her face, and deep black eyes were making her look rather evil.

"So this is what you get." She spells as if it was a spell. "You could have, for a better death for your father, understood the task, couldn't you have now ?"

Jaehee remembers her from a dream.

"I am prince Yifan's mother" She had said. She mentally face palms for having not realized it that time itself , who Yifan was, Jaehee tries to adjust her thoughts and begins to wonder what the task had been.

That is when she is hit back to reality with Eunhwa's scream.

"What are you doing here ?" To Jaehee's wonder Eunhwa's eyes were set right upon her as she screams.

"GET ..OUT..OF MY DREAMS, RIAN, GET OUT" 

She hears her scream louder and the vision gets blurred by the second before Jaehee lands back in Eunhwa's room.