Fifty Eight

4 hours and 35 minutes remaining for the ship to leave

" I can bring down the perimeter. Suho, you call SM or something and figure out all the places they have banner ads of 'Nature republic'. I'll fly off to everywhere it doesn't rain, then we'll have to check the area where it rains, who knows what happens in the last minute."

Kris , his eyes running in rage every second, commands everyone as the prince he was. 

"I missed being incharge so much though" He smiles every now and then. 

Suho grabs the phone, and takes the car off while on the phone trying to figure out the landmarks where they had banner boards of Nature Republic. 

"I will check the street view maps too as I can" Sehun informs as he opens the laptop. 

"Just be in check everyone, I am off"
Kris leaves. 

Luhan is surprised as to how everyone works hard to spot where she was. Trembling with cold still, he sits himself on the couch and dials the phone.

Eunhwa doesn't answer the phone and LuHan's rage only rises at the thought. 

"How could I ever love you, Euny ?" He asks himself sighing long.

"We've got the places." Suho opens a huge map on the table and Luhan gets up to take a look.

"This is from their planning team of advertising. These are the places they put the banners."

Kris steps through the door after a not-so-long time of checking.

"It is really not easy to do this hunt with no information" He informs. "Any news ?"

"Ah, these are the places " He looks into the map.

"The map is very clear. LuHan, did she say if it was a high building ?" Chen asks him as they all try to bring down the perimeter. 

"Yeah and she could see our banner board right on another high building." 

"Check all the places with tall buildings right next to them. Check the street view with any keywords from the map to see better" Suho instructs. 

Sehun eyes Sette with her hands crossed sitting at the sofa. He walks to her and sits with her before putting his arms around and pulling her closer to him.

"We are ruining everything, aren't we ?" He asks.

"It is hard enough to think Eonnie is leaving and I won't probably see her again. And now she is abducted" She cries. 

Sehun taps on her back trying to sooth the nervousness. 

"I don't know how things might change with what is happening right now. But she decided against coming with us. " Settle stares at him with wide eyes. 

"She chose you, over me " He smiles, sincerely. 

"Oppa" Her eyes tear up instantly.

"We will find her, Sette. She will be alright. Apart from us the princes, every other person in this team are highly skilled fighters, and  from the highest intelligence with the most advanced abilities. If their knowledge won't work, they won't hesitate to draw their swords. Your sister, will be here safe and sound by the morning. That I can promise. " He changed the subject fluently and stands  up before Sette asked too many questions.

He reaches out his bag and takes a pink little box wrapped with a white ribbon.

"I wanted to properly say good bye to the girl who kept my sister safe and sound and happy for a long time, but I guess this is it." He hands it over and Sette is carefull to take it.

"Open it when I'm gone " He smiles and presses his lips at the top of her head. 

"That is enough bringing down. Kris, We've got 8 places with tall buildings around. Have no clue if it rains or not. Will you check them out?" Suho asks and in a second Kris runs out the door.

"If he comes back with the correct place. We will send Kai and LuHan first in the car. We will all follow in small batches in different routes. Shouldn't let the fans catch us all at once, so. Everyone, be armed as well, her royal highness' safety comes first. We have had a peaceful long time where we didn't have to draw the swords, but if you have to do today, you are so allowed to. Where is Kyungsoo ?"

"Not answering his phone" Kai replies creasing his eyebrows.

***

Kris lands himself on the 5th place from the marked. The huge banner board lies beside him as he checks around for another building close. The building right next, he sees lanterns hanging on each window.

"Two lanterns in each window" He whispers to himself.

"Heol, which room is she in ?"