Thirty

"So you can only remember me ?" Sehun asks as Jaehee packs his stuff to his bags. Sehun hadn't told the others about him getting discharged because they were still busy with the concert chain and he wanted some more time with Jaehee.

"As I do not remember much anyways, One of the members of EXO can heal people ?" She asks as she packs the lasts of his clothes to the bag and sitting down on the couch beside Sehun.

"Yup, that would be Yixing." Sehun replies inserting straws in two bubble teas Jaehee had brought earlier that morning. Sehun stares at the sweet girl sitting beside him. She was a complete new person to him. She was smiling wide almost all the time, unlike the Rian he knew who was lost in sorrow all the time. It came with a weird feeling of being comfortable around her, but a lovely feeling of being someone she knew.

"So then why are we at a hospital ?" She asks curiously.

"Well, just for show ? People do not know that we are not from around here, do they ? And..... fans are everywhere." He says as he wraps the scarf around his shoulders while observing the girl before him, wondering if she already knew, what she should know.

"Do you know that you are married ?? to LuHan??" Sehun asks.

Jaehee freezes in the middle of sipping the drink to the question. She narrows her eyes at Sehun and Sehun looks away awkwardly.

"What do you mean 'You are married to LuHan' ?" She asks. Not ready to be hit by a huge storm like that, just when she was figuring him out.

"Noona, I can call you Noona, right ? You are married to LuHan. You are the crown princess in our planet. And as obvious as it is, LuHan hyung is the crown prince. I hope you can remember more than me , soon" He stands on his feet and shows her his hand. She hesitates for a while, finding it very hard to figure things out, finding it hard to believe that she was married, and on top of everything, to figure out she was married to HIM, the thought was holding her mind halfway.

Luhan listens to their conversation through the open door. Holding the bouquet of flowers he had bought he stays there, ears open.

"What do you mean ? Sehun ?" She repeats. Sehun slowly leans over her hugging her tight as she stays motionless.

"Do you know how much I missed this, Rian ?" He asks as he takes her embrace in. Jaehee puts her arms around him and tugs him tighter.

"You know that I love you, so much. Right ? I will not let anyone hurt you" Jaehee stays without muttering a word for a while.

"What else do I not know, Sehun ? What else ?" She stammers under her breath.

"You know me." He whispers

"You know me" Jaehee slowly looks up from the back of Sehun to find the very person she needed right then.

"Luhan" She calls out as Sehun lets go slowly. LuHan's breathing fastens as he walks to her. His dirty little secret was on its way to her, and he had to be quick to let her know how things were now different. He smiles at her trying to pour all his heart into the smile and she smiles back before walking to him. Sehun stays motionless as she walks passing him to give him the tightest hug.

"Why didn't you ever tell me ?" She asks, beaming. LuHan only smiles in reply.

"I can't believe I have no memory over all the good times we had together, married. Why ..."

"Hello, guys" The doctor opens the door to the room and the threesome is surprised.

***

"Why ?" Jaehee asks again , as they get into the elevator after meeting up with the doctor..

"I wanted you to figure out yourself" Luhan lies , his fists clenched.

"What happened to me ?"

"Abducted, you were. To here, Earth" lie .

"So then " Luhan holds her hand in his as she is about to put on another question where he would have to lie again.

"You can't remember me at all ?" He asks.

"I can only remember Sehun. Some broken flashes." She presses her lips to a thin line. Sehun watched the pair from the back. Uncertain of if he likes this or not. He was not certain if he could trust LuHan with her, or not.

"I , actually, do have some memories about the wedding. And I was rescued from a fire ?...." She adds. Luhan leans over pulling her to a hug.

"I am glad you remember some. Some about us" He speaks out.