Sixty

3 hours and 35 minutes left for the ship to leave

Luhan turns the engine on when Kris opens the door opposite to him. 

"To the back" he commands Kai. Kai without a word leaves the seat and grabs the back seat. 

"Why aren't you flying" Luhan asks as he drives off.

"Tired" 

Kris takes unease breaths every other time and Luhan is curious what's wrong.

"Luhan. She should be punished."  He says once. 

"What ? Who ?"

"Consort Zheng" Hearing the name coming from Kris for the first time instead of 'Mother' , Luhan finds it weird"

"Your mother ?" 

"Hm..."

"For what ?, What did she do Yifan ?" 

"Until the last moment. Eunhwa is not ready to give up." Kris speaks looking away. "She will do everything in her ability to stop her from taking Rian back. Stop you from being throned."  

Luhan stops the car. 

"What do you mean ? How does that have anything to do with your mother?"

"Consort Zheng had Eunhwa's father in captive and was threatening Eunhwa all along. Eunhwa was only playing the lead role of her plot."

"Kris"

He pouts as he tears up when Luhan calls out his name. 

"Why are you telling all these to me ? "

"What happened to Rian's life is partially my fault and partially my mother's. I would surrender myself and suffer the consequences once we are back in the planet. Hope you forgive me, Luhan"

He sighs.

"And our first priority now is to save her. The crown princess. Start the car." 

Luhan steps on the accelerator.

*****

"No pass, No entry, Not with the masks anyways" The angry old security guy yells loud as he slides the gate close  

They walk around the building and comes to a quiet place.

"Which floor, Kris ?" Luhan asks. 

"34th" Kris answers as they all stare up. 

"Kai, let's go" 

"Uh"..."Uh uh" Kai hums. 

"What ?"

"I just went to Austria twice today"

"Austria ? Why the heck would you go to Austria ?"

"Because I didn't know I'd have to climb up 34 floors at dawn ?"

"Christ, Kai. What can you do ?"

"Cross one wall, each time, probably."

"Then cross one wall and get us inside.  Then we can take the elevator."

"Yeah, let's hope across this wall we don't have a couple .."

"Shut up, Kris"

******

"Pass ?" Suho asks on the phone.

"Yeah. No pass, no entry. Bring tao. Freeze time and come in. Keep him at the door until everyone comes inside though."

Kris instructs in the elevator. 

"What do we do now ?" Kai asks when they fast-walk through the aisle.

"Go through another wall , get inside the suit and search for the room Jaehee is in." LuHan explains