Fifty Two

21 hours and 55 minutes remaining for the ship to leave

"Nice disguise"  Eunhwa sits herself across the table commenting the one other person sitting at the same table. With the black turtleneck sweater and the black cap. Kyungsoo looks up through the mask and sends a deadly glare before looking around and letting the hoodie loose.

"How long for the ship to departure ? You said the timer is set already" She speaks up.

He takes his arm to the front and looks at his watch before replying.

"22 hours , give or take a few minutes. Get to the point, what is it you need be done ?" He looks around and lets loose the hoodie.

"What made you change your mind ?"

"None of your business, get to the point"

"I just want her out of reach, for the next 22 hours, so you all will have to leave without her, or be trapped here. If the ship is sent back empty, the king will be furious. If the ship goes back without her, the king will still be furious."

"And that is your goal ? To make the king furious?"

"Let's say that is, though it is not very clear what your goal is"

"Revenge, I'd say" The several times Luhan had screamed Kai to get on his kneels before him and spiked of insult hitting him, runs through kyungsoo's head.

"So deal ?"

"Yup , Deal" She replies and he walks out putting his hoodie on.

******

12 hours and five minutes remaining for the ship to leave

"He said he wants to take me on a date and he will pick me up at 9. That is pretty late at night though " Jaehee explains to Sette as Sette goes through the wardrobe trying to pick a dress.

"Ay, don't worry. I will make sure to lie mum" She picks the cutest pink short skirt with a white long sleeved shirt .

"I think this will do, for a date with your brother"

After a few minutes Sette is already done preparing her sister for the date.

"You look amazing , eonnie." She comments.

Sehun slows the car down when Jaehee and Sette come into the view. Through the massive amount of pain, it brings him a hint of satisfaction and joy to think that she gets to be this happy every single day from now on.

"You look amazing , eonnie." Sette comments for the second time, just when Sehun opens the car's door to step out.

"She is my sister too, Sette. What do you expect ?" He complains before taking her hand and walking her to the car, step by step achieving what he wanted to do to make her happy. He carefully sends her in the car and turns the engine on, before waving at Sette for the last time and driving off.

After a while of silent driving , Jaehee heaves a long sigh, loud enough for him to turn to her.

"Noona ?"

"Where is he ?" She asks.

"He is trying to find where you are, so he could come and persuade you to come with us."