Twenty Five

After Jaehee leaves to see Sette leaving Luhan alone with his thoughts, he takes a slow walk to the stage to be stopped by Sehun stepping towards him.

Luhan looks up surprised by his face driven by rage.

"Sehun ?" He calls out.

"Do you love her ?" He asks. Luhan feels the anger ruling in the air as he speaks. 

"I asked 'do you love her ?'" He repeats.

"What gives you the right to know ?" Luhan says as he stares back at his blood brother's eyes.

"What have you done for her to have the right to know ?"

Sehun is taken a back for a moment but doesn't hesitate to walk on Luhan straight and grab him by the collar. Though he was older, LuHan was never able to beat him with his strength.

"Hunnieyah.." He calls out as Sehun pulls him closer to his face.

"I love her"  Sehun announces with his teeth clenched. " She is my sister. Don't you dare hurt her again" His grip tightens around LuHan's collar and LuHan is genuinely frightened.

"Then you'll see my true self, hyung." He says before slamming  LuHan back on the floor and making his shirt up and walking away.

***

Sehun watches Sette as she starts her solo bit of the dance before Sehun is to join her. With the white short and the pink crop top Sehun sees the second most beautiful person he had ever seen.

As her hair jumps around Sehun wonders how this girl was able to make his sister so happy that she was never able to remember any of the sorrowful moments she had gone through back in the planet. He eyes Jaehee from the side of the stage with her hands put together watching Sette in awe, with the same eyes she used to welcome him at her chambers as he ran into her arms in the early morning with an overwhelming fall of joy. She was seen to be the happiest while watching Sette doing her solo dance.

Sehun takes a dashing walk and the crowd goes wild as he joins Sette. He smiles very wide at her, knowing this girl before him was over the moon to be here. And it made him happy that he could repay the favor, by having her as his partner.