Sixteen

Jaehee clenches her fist as she takes Luhan's hand for the second time on the next day. Luhan keeps his eyes locked on to the video playing on the screen which Barry had sent to practice, informing he wasn't able to come for the day.

"You like this song?" He tries to ease the awkwardness between them as they move their bodies to the rhythm. One thing Luhan noticed was that she was too talented to be a rookie. That she she must have been scouted a long before she was. If that had happened this would have been faster, he thinks.

In his mind he tries imagining the girl he knew; Rian, The girl who always begged for his love while he always turned his back on her. She had grown to be much more different than she used to be when they were in their home planet.

But those vulnerable eyes, were still there. 

Jaehee's eyes are covered with a thin layer of tears as they continue the dance. Behind her helpless eyes, her effort to stay calm was going down. With the fast music, they were moving along as if they had done this dance for two hundred times before. And Jaehee stared at his brown eyes through the whole time. Fighting back her tears, fighting back the throbbing pain in her heart. She squeezes her eyes in the attempt of staying on her feet.

"LuHan, stop" She ends up saying. 

Luhan turns her around as he pulls her into his embrace. Still avoiding looking at her he puts his hand around her and tugs her closer to him. She could hear his heart racing. She could smell the scent he was carrying, and for a moment she loses herself in his scent. Her breathing slows down as she inhales slowly in the warmth of his embrace.

"LuHan" She calls out. Not moving, not turning her head, not looking up at him.

"Who are you ?" For the nth time, the question comes, and for the first time LuHan replies. He holds her closer and closer giving her time to inhale the warmth of him. It calms her by the second and she stays there with her eyes closed, losing herself to his scent.

"I am no one, Jaehee. No one" _____