Forty One

So I was there , standing on the green field, again. The wind was blowing faster and faster and it was getting colder and colder. The sound of the sea rushes through my ears and I look around to see the exact same place.

There she was, in her wedding dress. Standing at the cliff, her long black hair was flowing away from the see , the little white flowers stuck through her hair were one by one flown away by the wind. Her hands was still holding the veil, curled messily.

I instantly look to the far end of the green field.

"He should be here by now " I say to myself, just before he appears. Dressed formally, with a feeling of royality.

"LuHan" I call out. Now that I knew his face, being able to recognize him and knowing what is about to happen next scares me.

You're not" I try to walk to him, stop him, but my feet weren't moving. As they were bound to be.

I could feel the pain and the sorrow she was going through. It was stabbing me inside. He keeps his place as he moves his hand forward. Though I had seen it coming, horror washes my face and I avert my gaze to the helpless girl who was just moved up and bent towards the sea. Surprisingly, she turns, to me.

"No.........." I scream. "No......" Louder. She smiles weak at me, a tear jumping out her eye. With a swipe motion of his hand, she was thrown off the cliff. I hear her screams louder, but my scream, even louder.

"It was me"

I wake up. And the first thing I see it Sette standing beside my bed. I look up at her as I let the tears soak up my face.

"Sette ah" I call out.

She sits at my side as she pulls me to her chest. I could hear myself sobbing like a child.

"It was.. me" 

She pats me at the back of my head, holding me tighter to her.