Fifty Four

6 hours and 40 minutes remaining for the ship to leave

"Aww that is weird" She comments when she lands back in Sehun's room to the darkness. Sehun grabs her coat and walks out to the car.

"Ah, Sehun , I have to go to the SM building." Kyungsoo comes out putting on his coat.

"I have to drop her at her place Hyung." He replies.

"May be I can, drop her, is her place..."

"That is okay, I will just hire a taxi. Don't worry Sehun." Jaehee speaks up.

"Ayy, that is no big deal. Besides your place must be close to SM. Just get on, I will drop you. Sehun, don't worry, I will drop her safe and sound" Before Sehun says anything Kyungsoo opens the back door for her and gets in to the driver's seat.

"Noona, send me a text once you are safely home" Sehun shouts as Kyungsoo drives the car off.

Once in the car Kyungsoo smiles at her and it being the first time getting to talk with him Jaehee wonders.

"Whose are you ?" she asks, in a moment, figuring the question sounded weird.

"LuHan's" He answers, before she tries to rephrase.

"You guys must be close then." She tries to strike a conversation.

"And you must be tired. Have a coffee here, a latte, a warm latte" Kyungsoo reaches out in the bag as he grabs a warm can of coffee and offers her. After a long time of holding the cold Jaehee feels it nice to touch a warm can of coffee and doesn't take long to sip it in.