Fifty

"Didn't you see this coming ?" Jaehee asks and Eunhwa is surprised.

"See what ?" She walks back to Jaehee.

"See that the planet would die once I leave."

Jaehee stares at her, her eyes intense with rage.

"It was you, wasn't it ? I don't know how my ship crashed but it was you who took me out, removed all my memories and left me all alone at a gate of a church. You thought I was unconscious, didn't you ?"

Eunhwa shivers under her gaze.

Jaehee leaves the seat and walks to her. Making sure she heard every step she was taking.

"You taking me to the church....

pressing your hand on my head...

and then sparks of light running through my head.... I .....remember ......every...thing."

Jaehee keeps talking while Eunhwa at her most vulnerable fails to look at Jaehee's face.

"You know what, You and Luhan makes the best couple. Because you both are, cruel and pathetic." She walks past Eunhwa, but Eunhwa's words make her stop in her tracks.

"And you ?" Eunhwa stands up and their eyes meet.

"You think it'll do any good when you are not pathetic and not cruel ? Now you heard the planet is dying solely because of your non-existence, won't you go back, Rian ? You would. You are that princess who cares for everyone and ends up being the pile of dirt her prince steps on. "

Jaehee's is eyes make a terrible attempt of holding the tears and the rage in, and she feels the tears falling out of her eyes.

"And one more thing, today Luhan said to me 'With or without Jaehee's will, I will take her back.' So he will take you back no matter what...so he can mend the bond " Jaehee walks out without hearing another word.