Thirty Seven

Sehun eyes Kris as he walks in to the rookie training room, tiptoeing. Taking advantage of them forgetting to lock the door in, Sehun peaks through the half open door.

"Just focus on her dreams" Kris says to Jaehee pointing the rookie girl who was sound asleep leaning over the wall.

"Okay" 

Jaehee takes a deep breath trying to ease her nervousness. She squeezes her eyes and that is when Kris holds her hand and squeezes it in his.

"It will be fine." He smiles. "Just focus" 

Sehun's eyes narrow trying to figure out what exactly he was trying , leaning further into the room so he could catch a few words. 

"Her dreams" 

Jaehee screams in her mind as she tries to keep her focus in place, on the girl's dreams. Her mind is disturbed by so many random people in a stream of visions she could have believed to be different people's. Her breath starts becoming heavier and louder before she feels herself going weak and letting go of the control she had over her body. Kris puts his hand behind her head and holds her to his chest, and in a couple of minutes  she calms down.

"You are so loved" 

Jaehee finally sees a clear vision of a woman whispering on the toddler sitting on her lap, while both were sitting on the swing. It was a lovely feeling of the autumn and the gentle breeze was bringing a mixed scent of a lot of flowers. Roses, Daisies and ........

Lilies. 

She inhales the scent of Lilies mixed with a lot of memories.

"Look, mama" The little girl jumps up from the lady's lap and points out a man walking towards them from far away.

"That is dada" 

Jaehee can't help but to smile how adorable the girl looked as she ran fast to be hugged and held by the father. She pulls herself further into the shade of the trees remembering how Kris had told to hide when in another's dream.

"This is lovely" She feels the freedom and it amazes her to be in someone else's dream.

"Oh, how do I leave ?" She asks herself and doesn't seem to remember exactly how.

"Do I ..." She closes her eyes tight and keeps them closed for a long time before peeking through one eye to see Kris's face staring into hers holding her to him.

"Oh, Yifan" Kris is surprised to see her calling him by his real name.

"I ...... did it...." She smiles 

"I was inside her dreams. It was when she was young. She was dreaming of her parents. Probably another country. That was .." 

She recalls the bundle of memories attached, which were all happy 

" ..lovely"

She beams at Kris earning a beam in return from Kris. She realizes she is too close to him and lets her weight go off from him as she stands up straight and bows him.

"So LuHan and I are to meet at 4 , so.. "

She smiles as she takes her leave. Kris takes a moment to watch the back of the girl he had rescued from the fire years ago, and it makes him smile to see how happy she was.

"What is this about ?" His train of thoughts is put on a halt by the third crown prince in the planet.

"Sehun"

"You are trying to revoke her ability to visit others' dreams ?"

Kris takes a long deep breath before the answer leaves his lips.

"There is a cause" He replies with confidence. 

"And I should know it ?"

"Let's go somewhere more private then"