Forty Four

Eunhwa's eyes shot open as her dream was disturbed by the princess. She grabs the remote and one press turns all the lights in the dorm on. 

She is taken aback to see Baek in the room and her eyes don't take a second to tear up.

"Euny" He tries calling her but she ignores. 

"I never imagined you to do this kind of thing Baek. I never did."

She spits out, her eyes running in rage.

Before Kai could think of teleporting out of the room Eunhwa grabs Jaehee's hand and pulls her into her. She puts her hand around Jaehee who was bewildered and half conscious. She stays there defenseless. .

"This is what I was ordered to do anyways." She presses her hand on Jaehee's forehead. 

"Euny" Baekhyun whispers under his breath.

"You don't have to do this." 

He tries to walk to her. Eunhwa's eyes let go of the boundaries and tears flow down her face. 

"You don't understand Baek. I have to do this. I have to."

She walks even further from Baek to the door of the room before closing her eyes and lettinh her focus work on it. It takes only a  second before Jaehee gives in and throws herself on the grounds.

"Take her away"

Eunhwa sniffs and leaves the room while wiping her tears with her elbow. 

Baek falls to the ground, Chanyeol and Kai run quickly to Jaehee to tend to her.