chapter 12

The ten of them were laying down next to each other. The middle had wonpil and Mina and based on how they were, the boys stayed on the left and the girls on the right.

It was awkwardly quiet. They were either on their phones or forcing their eyes shut to sleep.

After an hour or two, around midnight, they heard the door pin being punched in.

They all froze and stared at it waiting to see the intruder.

"Shouldn't we do something?" Jae panicked.

"It's fine, stay put." Sungjin said and quietly got up. He held a hanging rod from the door way in a ready-to-hit position.

Jamie used the light from the screen of her phone to see who was standing in front of her. "AHHHH." She flinched and held her chest.

"AHHHHHHH" Sungjin also yelled and moved backwards.

Jae quickly stood up and turned on the lights.

"What are you doing here?"

Jamie looked down at all the faces staring at her. "So you weren't lying." She responded to Jae. "I felt bad about leaving you guys hanging."

"And you're coming here at midnight??!" Brian asked flustered.

Everyone got up one by one.

"So what's the crisis?" She asked taking off her shoe.

"That." Jae pointed at wonpil and Mina.

After looking at it closely, Jamie clapped her hand over her forehead. "Are you guys all dumb?"

"Wait why?"

"You can just wet it and it'll slip out of each other easily... or even better just use hot steam??" She replied. "You have me kidding that I came all the way here for this.."

Wonpil and Mina dragged themselves to the bathroom to try what Jamie suggested.

"Are we getting in the shower together?" Mina questioned.

"We're not taking off our clothes."

"But still..."

"Do you want to cut your hair cause I don't."

"Ugh-"

Wonpil turned on the hot side and let the water pour down. They were standing side by side in the tub as the water ran down their bodies.

"Ok try it now." He said and Mina began to slowly untangle her hair. They turned off the water when it got too hot and let the steam help them.

After what seem like forever, Mina successfully got her hair out.

They both exhaled and stretched their necks.

"Now I can breathe." Mina said and moved to lean on the wall. Wonpil glanced over at her wet body and looked down at her chest.

Her shirt was now see-through and he could clearly see her bra and the shape of her nipples protruding.

"I'll get a towel. Stay right here." He left the bathroom and got some towels from the cabinet right next to the door.

"I only need one." She said when he handed her multiple.

"One for your hair and the others to cover..." He unconsciously pointed at her boobs. "I didn't mean to do that-"

Mina looked down at her chest and saw what he was talking about. She bit on her lips and turned around.

"Don't worry I have a sister so it doesn't really bother me-"

"I think this is the time you leave the bathroom." She said sounding so embarrassed.

Wonpil chuckled. "Sure." He used a towel to dab his hair dry and walked out to meet the others in the living room. "I need to change."

When he went to his room to pick out an outfit to wear, he thought of Mina as well.

He headed back to the bathroom and handed her a T-shirt and sweatpants.

"I don't think I've ever worn this." He said.

"Thank you." She shyly collected the clothes and locked the door to get changed.

"Let's play a game as usual." Brian suggested.

They were all up for it and sat down all around the living room.

"Here are the rules: when you hear your name you have to say present and call someone else's name."

"Isn't that too easy??"

"Not when I call Jae with my eyes fixed on Chaeyoung, for instance."

They all nodded.

"What's the penalty?"

"The winner will pick two people to hold hands and have eye contact for a whole minute."

The eleven of them started playing and Nayeon won.

She pointed at Brian. "I want both of us to make eye contact."

"Yah!!" Jihyo yelled at her. "You're going too far."

"Stay away from my mans." Jeongyeon got up from where she was sitting and sat on Brian's laps, wrapping her hand around his neck. He wrapped his around her waist and everyone seemed so disgusted.

"Why not just go to the room." Jae said to both of them.

Nayeon cleared her throat. "Well then I pick Jae and Jimin."

The two of them sat in the center of the circle and held hands.

Dowoon held a paper in front of their faces. "Ok 1 2 3 start!"

After about three seconds, Jamie burst out laughing and dropped her head.

Jae held her chin and made her look at him. "That's cheating."

His gaze was subtle and she could feel herself almost melting.

It got silent as the rest watched the epic moment.

"Why are your cheeks red?" Jae broke the silence but still had his eyes locked with hers.

"I told you not to touch me again." She slapped his hand off her chin.

The air became cold as everyone was shocked at her reaction.

"Oh sorry." Jae stood up. "Guys let's just go to bed."

"I guess you're sleeping here too?" Jeongyeon asked Jamie and she nodded.