chapter 11

The crew arrived at the apartment and rang the bell for Jae to open up.

"Does it make sense to come over here instead of going to a hair salon??" Jae tried to make sense of the situation after hearing them out.

"We didn't think that far plus it'll get on the news somehow," Sungjin spoke on behalf of everyone.

"Well we need a professional to untangle it without any damages..." He left for a bit and came back with blue gloves on his hands. "Let me see." He stood in front of the two.

"You're the professional?" Jihyo questioned bluntly.

"I'm better than anyone here."

--

After trying his best, Jae sighed. "We have to cut it."

"WHAT." Wonpil and Mina yelled.

"Or go to the salon and have them fix it."

"First," Nayeon interrupted. "Jihyo send a message to our manager that we took a taxi and we're home," She paused and gestured quotes with her fingers, "then tell the girls to play along so she won't question us. I'll try setting up an appointment with our hair stylist."

Their manager didn't live with them anymore and it was easy to sneak around. Twice members had videos prepared in advanced for situations were they had to send "proof" that they were all together.

Everyone waited for Nayeon and Jihyo to do as said.

"Well she's booked until tomorrow afternoon." Nayeon said after trying to set an appointment.

"That means we have to stay like this until tomorrow?!" Mina whined.

"I mean it's almost the end of the day, you just have to sleep and wake up and go." Jae said trying to cheer them up.

"There's no way we can sleep with this mess." Wonpil added.

"Why? You can just stay on the same bed."

"Exactly my point." Wonpil answered.

"Let me call Jimin and see if she can be of help." Jae continued. He dialed and waited for her to pick up. "Hey I need you."

"So you can kiss me again ?"

"I apologized already. Get over it."

"Get over it??? That was sexual abuse."

"I'm really sorry. The man in me came out."

"Get lost, I can't trust you anymore." She said and hung up again.

Jae smiled and pretended as if he wasn't embarrassed. "She said she had to take another call." He chuckled nervously as he lied to save himself. He texted her:

J: Okay seriously I am really sorry, you can sue me later but we need you right now.

JM: We?

J: Some twice members are here... we are in huge crisis.

JM: What happened?

J: Hair.. scissors... earrings.. a whole mess. Please come over.

JM: The fact that you're begging feels nice... but no.

J: I hate you.

JM: I hate you more.

Jae turned to the crew. "Guys she's not coming. We'll just have to wait until tomorrow."

~

Dowoon didn't feel good about giving the cake to IU but he still did.

Their class ended but he begged Chaeyoung to hang with him until dinner time so they would eat together.

He received a call from Sungjin when he was at the restaurant telling him to come home with Chaeyoung because it'll be chaos if she called their manager.
~

It was already night time and they all sat in the living room to decide rooms they would sleep in.

Dowoon brought Chaeyoung with him as planned and the "JeongHyun" couple were back as well.

"Guys let's all forget we are guys and girls and put away any feelings of such." Jae started.

"You know you actually sound dumb." Brian interrupted.

"Don't talk to me like that."

"Stop suggesting crap-"

"GUYS." Sungjin yelled. "Not right now."

"Well there are three rooms, one is not occupied at all. Wonpil and Mina have to be on the same bed so they can take mine since it isn't part of the bunk bed." Jae continued, "Dowoon your bed is yours, so is yours Brian. I'll stay on Wonpil's bed tonight and Sungjin on his. The girls can use the empty room. There are two beds over there."

Mina rose her hand to get their attention. "That sounds good only that I'll be the only girl with three guys."

"Ok, Wonpil can stay with the girls."

"Then I'll be the only guy with five girls." Wonpil interrupted.

"I keep forgetting you're not- OW BOB." Jae whimpered when Sungjin pinched him.

"Don't even complete that sentence." The leader said. "Ok I actually agree with Jae. This will have to be a blended apartment with blended rooms for tonight."

Chaeyoung rose her hand. "Do you guys have alot of blankets?"

"We have one each and spare ones as well."

Chaeyoung counted everyone in the living room. "Is it up to ten?"

"I think we have more than that."

"What about pillows?"

"We have a lot."

"Then how about we all sleep here in the living room."

"On the floor?"

"Mhmm." She nodded.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Dowoon said, looking at her and smiling like a fool.

"What's wrong with him?" Jae whispered to Brian.

Brian shrugged and stared at Dowoon. "It doesn't look like it's IU to me."

"Huh?"

"Nevermind."

"Ok so we're gonna go with Chaeyoung's suggestion," Sungjin said. "Everyone come get a blanket." He said leading the way.

"So we're not going to eat ??" Brian complained.

"Is food all you think about ??"