chapter 15

After the taxi drove off, the JeongHyun (Jeongyeon x Younghyun) couple started walking with their fingers interlocked.

"What was that about?" Brian asked.

"Didn't you see? Mina got her hair stuck-"

"Not that. This." He stopped walking and put the screen of his phone right in front of her face.

"Oh. About your promise?" She chuckled and started walking, making him do the same since they were still holding hands.

"I promised because I didn't know your request would be this extreme?"

"Why? Are you going back on your words now?"

"No that's not it.."

"Then are you giving me a baby?"

"That's not it either..."

"Look, just make up your mind. Yes or no?"

"Are you being serious?" He stopped walking again.

"We have to keep walking or else we'll grab unwanted attention."

"This is important though.. you can't just decide out of the blue that you want a baby."

"Why not?"

"Stop messing around..." Brian started to whine like a child. "Are you really being serious about it?"

"I'm not playing."

"Jeongyeon."

"Yes Brian?"

"You want a baby?"

"Yes."

"From me?"

"Yes."

"We make the bab..y?"

"Yes."

"Me and you?"

"Yes."

Brian burst out laughing. "You're kidding."

She made a straight face. "I'm not. We need to move to the next stage of our relationship."

Brian just stared at her trying to figure out if she was messing around with him or not.

"Usually people just do it without necessarily wanting to make a baby, you know that right?"

"do it??" She repeated. "Ahhh I know."

"So if you want to move to the next stage, we can... but a baby doesn't have to happen."

"You're making me blush." Jeongyeon let go of his hand and covered her face.

Brian was starting to question her sanity now. "Why are you acting this way??"

"What? You don't have to do as I said if you don't want to."

"No no no.. listen. I don't mind moving to the next stage. I actually want to- but not to make a baby."

"Why not?"

"Jeongyeon!!"

"Yes Young K?"

"Are you listening to me at all??"

"I am and don't ever yell my name like that." She pushed her hair behind her ears. "Like I said, you don't have to I'll just ask someone else-"

"wHAT-"

"Shhhh." She used her palm to cover his mouth. "Look people are staring. Our masks and glasses can only do so much for us."

"Ok now I know you're messing with me."