Chapter 1

as usual before you read beware that this sh- is cringy and does not portray realistic characteristics of day6 & twice members (or anyone involved)

© youngkswifeu

"So." Jae started off and paused to emphasize the fact that he couldn't fathom what was coming next from his mouth. "How do you get a role in a romance drama when you've never dated before??" He asked sarcastically.

"Are you proud that you've dated a million girls in the past?" Sungjin retorted.

The other members laughed.

"Was the script reading as simple as it sounds?" Brian asked Sungjin.

"Mhmm."

"Was it really awkward between you two?"

"Who?" Sungjin asked as if he didn't understand the question. "The female lead?" He added and lifted a cup of water from the table. "It wasn't as bad." He ended his sentence and took a sip.

"That's not even tea why are you sipping?"

Instead of answering, he took another sip, lifted his head and looked at Jae in a because i can way.

"Maybe because he's hiding how he feels." Wonpil finally spoke, sounding lifeless and emotionless.

"Guys I'm not hiding anything." He dropped the cup and attempted to leave the boys in the kitchen.

"Look he's running away."

"I'm not." He glared at wonpil, but not for too long. They weren't at that point yet. There was still a bit of awkwardness left and eye contact just highlighted that. The best thing to do was talk about something else. So he did. "Why isn't dowoon here yet?"

"He's trying to change the subject."

"Ugh.. stop."

Dowoon was supposed to return from his vocal lessons an hour ago and the boys were seated at the kitchen table waiting for him so they could eat dinner.

The food was already set on the table.

A few minutes later, they heard the door open and after a second or two, the maknae made his way into the kitchen.

"You guys don't have to wait for me everyday." He said, setting his backpack down as he pulled out the last chair.

"Yes please tell that to sungjin." Brian asserted as he stood up to wash his hands.

"I'm right here." Sungjin replied. "We need to act like family to be one."

"How was the class today?" Wonpil looked at dowoon.

"Good. We weren't a lot today."

"Then why did you end late ?" Jae who was listening to their conversation joined in.

"Because IU wanted to have a one-on-one training session today."

"Guys can we like eat now." Brian whined.

After dinner, the boys sat in the living to relax before going to bed.

Dowoon and Jae were playing league of legends, Brian had dozed off, wonpil was on his phone and sungjin was going over his lines.

"Hyung." Dowoon whispered and waited for Jae to look at him. "How do you know if a girl likes you back?"

Jae looked stunned by the question. "Ouuu ouuuu. Who do you like ??"

"No one." He responded but his ears turned red.

"For someone as shy as you, that's a first."

"Just answer me."

"I don't know, you just know??" He paused the game and turned to sungjin. "Ask our leader he's now an expert."

Sungjin looked up, "What?"

"How do you know if a girl likes you?"

"I don't know.... I've never been in that situation." He went back to reading his script but he blanked out looking at the paper.

Then he tried to hold his smile as he used the booklet to cover his face.

"Did he just lie to our faces-" Jae scoffed and shook his head.
~
In twice's apartment:

"He seems professional. He's probably dated a lot of girls that's why." She looked up from the script she was reading to answer the girls who kept bothering her with questions about her first script reading.

"I think you guys would make a lovely couple on set."

"Maybe in real life too?" She blushed and covered her face as her cheeks flushed pink.