the end + epilogue: wedding day

A month later,

Jae had to film "Hwaiting" with a bunch of other English-speaking artists. He wasn't sure about who they were but he prayed Jimin wasn't one.

He arrived at the studio and she was the first person he made eye contact with. They smiled awkwardly and waved at each other.
—-
Brian was walking out of JYP ent and he bumped into his girlfriend who he had purposely avoided for 30 days.

He had monitored her movement throughout the day and looked for the best time to show up in front of her. He had a new set of rings ready.

She rolled her eyes and attempted to walk past him but he grabbed her hand. There was something else in his other hand but he hid it behind his back.

"Hi wifey." He said cheerfully but she looked at him up and down.

"We're not even dating what'd you mean wifey?!" She retorted and pulled away. "You've lost the privilege to touch me, so don't."

"We're still dating."

"No sir, you broke up with me with a text message."

"I explained why I even sent that message... and I asked for a month."

"Because music is more important."

"No, to give you time to cool off."

"Get lost."

"I can't. We're stuck together forever."

She pushed past him and started walking away. It was strange that he wasn't following her but she didn't want to turn around to check.

Next thing she heard Brian's voice through a megaphone. He was calling for everyone's attention. She abruptly turned and glared. "Don't do it." She warned.

He smiled and got down on one knee, struggling to get out the ring box from his pocket.

"I said don't do it." She started walking faster to get to him but he beat her to it.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, will you marry me?"

She stopped in her tracks and dropped her head. A bunch of people had already gathered around in a circle. Even with surprised faces, they cheered her on to accept the proposal.

She exhaled and looked up at the ceiling wondering what to do with him. She was expecting an "I love you jeongyeon" not... that.

Dowoon got a text from Chaeyoung that she was briefly meeting up with him in class. He spotted her outside the window halfway during his lesson and ran out to meet her.

"I have something for you." She said and handed a folded paper to him. "It's a letter. My honest answer. Read it when I turn around to leave."

He eagerly unfolded it to read when she started walking away. Chaeyoung was already holding her laugh because she knew what was coming.

It said:

...as a friend

Dowoon was confused at first but then he got it and looked up.

"YAH SON CHAEYOUNG!!"

*queue whimsical ending music*

——————epilogue: wedding day——————

They had gone apartment hunting throughout the past month and officially completed the moving in process the previous day. With all the hectic stress, they decided to spend the first few minutes of the new day together.