IN CASE YOU FORGOT

Since i left this and didn't update in a minute here's a writeup to refresh your memory so you don't necessarily have to reread:

so sungjin and jihyo are picked to act together in a drama, then they have a fling going on but it's a secret. jae kisses Jamie to "demonstrate" what he is talking about when they are having a very not important convo. mina and wonpil are not really on good terms but they have to get in the shower together. it all happens when they are the two members from each group who go along with the actors to their script reading to give them moral support. brian and jeongyeon also go along. eventually wonpil's earring catches onto mina's hair and gets tangled and the shower incident is the "only" way to solve the issue. also because of that nayeon, jihyo, mina, chaeyoung, jeongyeon and Jamie end up spending the night at day6 apartment. dowoon and chaeyoung are taking a vocal lesson class, with IU as the teacher. dowoon apparently has a crush on IU. chaeyoung likes him and is only taking the class to be closer to him. he writes a letter to IU to confess his feelings but he makes a stupid move by giving it to chaeyoung to read first to approve if it is "IU-worthy" and obviously Chae gets hella mad. but then he makes cookies on Valentine's day and gives it to Chae, making even brian surprised at his stupidity— that he is still oblivious of his true feelings. speaking of valentines day, Jeongyeon tells brian she wants a baby as a gift but it is only a prank. they still make arrangements for a hotel room just to spend time together. sungjin and jihyo also meet up at the library. she got them couple rings and gives it to him when he gives her a necklace as a gift. stupidly,  he rejects the ring saying accepting it would mean they are moving too fast. he leaves for a second and returns to explain himself but jihyo is over it. now they are really awkward with each other. ok back to dowoon and Chae. so they get picked up by jyp because it's raining and jae's car breaks down in the middle of nowhere when he needs to go get dowoon from class. jyp now has to pick up jae and wonpil as well so he suddenly drops both dowoon and Chae at day6's apartment. dowoon wants Chae to stay with him so he offers tea. he accidentally spills it on her and yanks her shirt open to avoid any skin burns. that is sooooo inappropriate so Chae is not having it. now she won't speak to dowoon and she drops the class.

woah ok, now you can keep reading since I've refreshed your memory.