chapter 13

As early as 5am, Twice members took a taxi back to their own apartment and Jamie also left.

Before leaving they made a group chat for all of them after the "bonding" experience.

No one had sent a message yet, except for Brian who sent "hey" just to confirm all of them were added accordingly.

There was no gc name.
——-
Everyone decided to let just the actors go to their script reading because nothing good came out of the members tagging along.

Jihyo and Sungjin met on the first floor of KBS building.

She was standing beside Nayeon in front of the elevator and he joined them.

"Good morning again." Nayeon smiled brightly.

He lifted his hand up and smiled back. "Hi."

The doors opened and they got in.

"I saw a different side of you yesterday." Nayeon said pushing the tab. She was standing two steps forward. "You seem really nice."

"He is." Jihyo said unconsciously, making both Nayeon and Sungjin look at her.

"I am." Sungjin answered awkwardly and chuckled.

Nayeon looked at how closely the two were standing and she could sense what was going on. When they reached their floor and the doors opened, she turned. "Can you guys go buy boba from downstairs?"

"We just left there, you could've asked." Jihyo complained, attempting to get off as well.

"Just help me. Both of you." She emphasized the word while looking at Sungjin and it clicked.

"Sure. Milk tea?" He asked eagerly and pulled Jihyo back.

"Mhmm." Nayeon nodded.

"Ok. We'll be right back."

When the doors closed again, Jihyo started to complain about going back downstairs but Sungjin grabbed her hand to keep her quiet.

She panicked and looked at the camera on the elevator ceiling.

"What are you doing??" She whispered, trying to free her hand.

"Are you that dense?"

"Huh?"

"She wanted to do us a favor by leaving us alone."

"Ahh." Jihyo nodded repeatedly. "Wait so she knows about us??"

Sungjin turned to look at her. "About us??"

"You know... me and you.. I thought we had something... aren't we like dating... or not.. never mind."

Her stuttering put a smile on Sungjin's face. "That was so adorable." He pulled and wiggled her cheeks.

The doors opened and they both abruptly moved away from each other.

"Oh, we're here already." She cleared her throat.

They got out and went to the Café.

"Do you want something as well?" He asked her.

"Strawberry smoothie with boba." She smiled.

Sungjin ordered and paid for it.

"I was going to pay for myself." She said when they moved to the side to wait for their order. He didn't respond, instead he exhaled loudly.

Their drink holder was placed on the counter and Sungjin nodded at the cashier.

"Well I wanted to pay for my girlfriend." He said to Jihyo, making her flustered as he walked to grab the drinks. "Let's go."

They walked back to the elevator.

"You mean me right?" Jihyo asked when they entered.

"About what?" He asked purposely just to make her repeat it.

"Being your girlfriend." She said shyly.

"No I meant Nayeon."

She glared at him fiercely.

He looked up at the cctv camera and held up the drink holder above their heads in an angle that would cover their faces. "Also don't tell her I did this." He said and placed a kiss on Jihyo's forehead.

The doors opened and he walked out.

Jihyo just stood there frozen.

"Aren't you coming out?" He stuck his head back to ask her and she regained consciousness.

"Oh." She quickly walked out. "I'll go give this to her." She lifted the milk tea boba from the holder and ran off to the conference room Nayeon was in.

Sungjin was left with Jihyo's strawberry boba so he went to their own meeting room to wait for her.

"Why are you shaking so much??" Nayeon asked when Jihyo handed her drink to her.

"Pinch me." The leader said.

Nayeon did and she whimpered.

"What's up?" Nayeon asked placing the straw in her mouth to take a sip.

Jihyo ran off and texted Sungjin:

Meet me at the door of the stairs on this floor.

After getting her text, he grabbed her boba and went to the door leading to the stairs. He opened it and she was already standing there.

"Here." He handed her the drink. "Is this what you wanted?" He asked but she didn't take it from his hand.

"Don't be vague-"

"Yes I like you." He said before she completed her sentence. "And I want us to date."

She exhaled.

"Ok that was awkward." He looked at the ceiling. "I'm gonna leave now." He turned and opened the door.

"Boyfriend." Jihyo called him and chuckled.

He turned to face her. "You have to look for a better way to address me." He said blushing.

"I did that on purpose, I just wanted to make sure."

"Well just know I'm serious." He turned to leave again.

"Boyfriend."

He turned and she pointed at the cup.

"My boba."

"Oh." He handed it to her and she took it this time. He turned to leave again.

"Boyfriend."

He turned and she tiptoed to give him a kiss on the lips.

"That's my stamp, so we're official." She said and quickly left.

Sungjin held his chest which felt as if his heart would explode. His eyes widened when he realized what he had gotten himself into.