chapter 32

long chapter to get this over with faster... even though i'm like two months late hehe

enjOy @ at anyone who reads ??

c:

Jae was finally about to go in the shower when the call from Jeongyeon came in. All day, he had been thinking of the possibility of dating Jamie and it was draining him mentally.

"Wow look who decided to call me after ages." He said after swiping to answer.

"Hi Jae," JYP spoke instead.

"Um I wasn't expecting that." He cleared his throat. "Hyungnim why do you have Jeongyeon's phone?"

"I'm right here," Jeongyeon answered. "We went to go watch Young K perform."

"Oh how was that?"

"They created a whole scene with their lovers' fight. I guess you'll hear the full story from him when he returns."

Jae exhaled again. "Hyungnim, I need to get out of my head... I mean I'm so bored," He corrected himself when he realized he was giving away too much. "Can we speed up our comeback? I feel like I'm losing my mind."

"Why? Don't you have wonpil there with you?" JYP asked.

" Exactly. Send help, please." Jae looked up at wonpil who was staring at him cluelessly. Even making fun of him wasn't helping. Sigh. "Hyungnim, why'd you call though?" He asked.

"I have a surprise coming for you in a bit."

"Oh really?" He tried to sound hyped but he couldn't. Every second was torture. He wanted Jamie badly and he didn't want to deny it anymore. "Hyung I'll call you back."

"Wait wait. I think they're there already." JYP said quickly."Go outside, they said it's in front of your building. They'll leave the keys at the front desk."

"You fixed my car?"

"I got you a new one."

"What?!" Jae paused. He finally had a reason to call Jamie. He'd offer her a car ride just to air out. Perfect. "Thank you so much hyungnim. Thank you!!"

"No problem." JYP responded, satisfied that Jae now sounded a little excited about it.

"Thank you! I'll text you once I get the keys. I promise to take care of it this."

Jae jumped up and held Wonpil's shoulders. He jerked him back and forth continuously out of excitement. Then he stopped to dial Jamie's number and Wonpil did him the favor of leaving without being asked.

"What."

"Why do you never sound happy to hear from me?"

"What do you want?"

"You."

Usually, Jae would say that as a joke and Jamie would dismiss it but this time there was a long pause. Maybe because they both knew it meant something more now.

"Where do you wanna meet up?" She finally spoke.

"Come over. No actually, let's meet at JYP."

"Ugh why over there... see you in thirty, I guess." She concluded and was already thinking of what to wear. She wouldn't usually care but she did this time and it made a point to her. Jae wasn't just a friend anymore.

"Hyung you're going to JYP?" Wonpil asked after returning to the living room.

"Yes.. oooh you're dressed nicely??" Jae commented as he scanned the younger one from head to toe.