27

My eyes go wide and I'm practically frozen. Before I even have enough time to process what's about to transpire, Chase turns to me.

"Samantha Marie, you will learn to respect the men around you"

I nod back with pleading eyes. Chase takes my hand and walks me back over to the bed.

I watch as Aiden undoes his belt. I shudder at the sounds. Chase guides me to bend over the bed, my panties still around my ankles.

"Arch your back, and stick your ass out" Chase says. I do as I'm told.

"You know what" Aiden says to Chase, "Let's get Olivia in here." Chase shrugs as Aiden leaves the room to get her.

What the hell! Why does Olivia need to be in here too? I'd ask if I weren't in this position, literally.

A few moments later Aiden returns with Olivia. I look up to see Olivia not wearing any pants. Where is this going...

Aiden tugs Olivia right over to me, and guides her to replicate the exact position I'm in. Now we're both bent over the bed with only about 6 inches in between us. Neither of us make eye contact. Her heads down and her eyes are shut. I do the same.

"Let's get these down of course" Aiden says as he rips her panties down to her ankles.

"Now we can get started" He says. I pinch my eyes harder.

I hear the belt swing into the air. WHACK! Whew, - that one was for Olivia.

"I'm sorry daddy" She says softly.

"Louder please!" He responds. WHACK! "I'm sorry for misbehaving daddy!" She says louder.

Oh my god. Does everyone have a daddy thing going on around here?

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! He gives her 3 more. Damn! She didn't even make a peep.

"You're forgiven babygirl" He says. Aiden shifts over to me. I brace myself for what's about to come.

The belt is swung back into the air. I shut my mouth. WHACK! Shit, I forgot how badly the belt hurts. Aiden's force hurts, but not as badly as Chase. You could say that's a good thing.

"Samantha Marie," Chase begins to sternly lecture, "What did you do to earn this?" I look up at Chase standing over me with his arms crossed.

"I-I was disrespectful"

"And that makes you what kind of girl?"

I keep my mouth shut. WHACK! Aiden gives me another. "Owww! Okay, Okay!"

"What do you think Samantha, are you more of a naughty or more of a bad little girl?" Chase urges. I keep my silence. He takes the belt from Aiden's hands.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "Owww Chase!!" I cry out. These sting like a bitch! Aiden's spanks don't compare.

"I'm a bad little girl!" I practically exclaim to the world.

"That's right," WHACK! "I would say you're a little more on the naughty side though"

"Yes sir! I'm sorry!" Tears are falling although I'm giving it everything I have to choke them back.

"Who should you be apologizing to?" He urges.

"I'm sorry for disrespecting you Aiden!"

"Thank you Sami" Aiden replies sincerely. I breath out in relief.

"Come here baby" Chase pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around my body. I dig my face into his shirt for it to catch the remainder of the tears that managed to escape. He rubs my back as I finish my cries. I look over his shoulder to see Aiden doing the same for Olivia. He pulls her panties up for her, then they exit the room.

"I'm sorry I had to do that Sami. You need to learn that lashing out at men is something only bad girls do, and my angel is not going to behave that way." I nod my head still buried in his chest, "Yes sir."

He tilts my face up to meet his, wiping away at my teary eyes with his thumb.

I reach to pull my panties back up, but Chase stops me. "Oh no no, not yet, I want to see that hot, red ass" He says, taking them all the way off. "Lay on your stomach" He says pointing at the bed. I just pray this isn't a continuation of the spanking.

He pulls my arm back over to the bed, removing my shirt and unhooking my bralette before assisting me into his desired position.

I'm now completely naked, but instead of feeling embarrassed, I really don't care. All I'm focused on is whether or not he's about to continue this ass beating. All I want is to rub my poor bottom.

Chase climbs onto the bed, but instead of him laying next to me, he sits on top of me. He begins to rub my back. I sigh from pleasure, thanking our lord and savior that the spanking is over. He continues massaging, then reaches away for the bottle of lotion that was sitting on his night stand.

"Interesting how you conveniently just have a bottle of lotion on your nightstand. Is she your girlfriend when I'm not around?" I say teasing him sarcastically.

SMACK! "Ow!" He slaps my butt, no where near as hard as he normally does, but it still stung.

"Shut up Sami" He laughs.

"What? Is there a sock around too that I should know about?" I continue my tease.

"If your asking if I have been jacking off in a fucking sock then your wrong"

"That's exactly what I'm asking"

"You want the lotion or not?"

I laugh again. "No duh! Only if that one is your favorite though"

"Of course it's my favorite, it's strawberry scented, so it reminds me of you." My heart flutters. I can't believe he notices that I wear a strawberry body spray everyday. I was also pretty sure body sprays only last for like 3 minutes.

He massages the lotions into my skin and begins to rub in circles. He makes his way from the top of my shoulders down to my butt. I moan from how good it feels to be pampered this way. Well, pampered after an ass beating.

He continues for the next 15 minutes. He finishes and lifts me up to straddle his lap. Chase leans in for a long, magical kiss.

I pull away and look at him with big puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry for being a bad little girl, daddy"

"Fuck Sami," he huffs, "You make me feel some kind of way"

I smile and kiss him for longer.