35

The weekend came went like it was nobody's business. Monday morning hit me hard, as if lifting my body out of bed was like pulling dead weight. Classic. I don't know how school will be now that Chase and I have split. I have no doubt that the entire study body is aware of my circumstances, so you could say I am not looking forward to it.

I catch the bus to school bright and early. As I hop off the last step after thanking the driver, I think back to my first day here at Ridgeway. And when Chase saved me from having to take the bus. I can kiss that goodbye.

I rush into first period and shuffle my way to the seat furthest away from Chase's usual spot. I keep my head down buried in a book as I watch Chase walk in. I feel butterflies just by looking at him, yet the other part of me still hates his guts.

He doesn't make eye contact per usual. I can't help but focus on his full head of hair throughout the class period.

The bell signals and I rush back to my locker to switch textbooks.

"There you are Sami" I hear Tyler say as he spins my body around to face him.

"Oh, hey" I respond flustered, considering he didn't warn me of his presence.

"Don't act surprised to see me, I missed you over the weekend"

"Yeah...about that"

"You aren't having second thoughts about us, are you?" I watch as his brows furrow from my awkward expression.

"Umm, not exactly but, well... exactly. I mean, there really is no us" I give a small smile in an attempt to sugar coat the message. As I pray Tyler doesn't take it the wrong way, he steps in closer to me, leaning down to face level. It's as if no one at this school understands personal bubble space. Well, I mean Chase did spank my bare ass on day one so.. I'm just gonna shut up now.

He takes a second, as if he's still contemplating what he's going to say. Quickly enough his face settles into a cold stare, a face I haven't seen him use before. And suddenly I feel put off again.

He raises his pointer figure an inch from my nose. "You have until the end of the day to decide if you're gonna be mine. Or you're out and I'll let the entire school know for good. Got it?"

I lower my head and nod. Tyler walks away mad. This is not good.

Lunchtime comes around and I rush as quickly as I can to get to Olivia. I pull her into the bathroom, the only place I can consider a safe space in this school.

I spill the details of everything that has transpired over the course of the past 48 hours. Specifically, the messy breakup with Chase along with my few gut-wrenching encounters with Tyler that I'm very soon to realize I'm regretting. Olivia nods along deliberately failing to conceal her worry looks.

"Well? Any advice?" I ask, desperate for any help.

Olivia lowers her gaze, with her worried look now plastered across her face. "You know.." She says sheepishly, "We're not really supposed to gossip about our Doms. Aiden is probably looking for me, I gotta go"

She quickly picks up her bag and heads for the doorway, until she freezes in her tracks as the bathroom door opens. And who do you know? In walks Aiden, and I just pray Chase isn't following behind.

Aiden looks at me dead in the eyes with a cold glare, to which I subconsciously respond by lowering my head in submission.

"Olivia, I asked you to meet me after class. Why's it so damn hard to just be obedient!" He scolds. Out of the corner of my eye, I watch as Aiden reaches for her arm to lead her body over the sink.

"Aiden please not here!" She whines. Aiden grabs her chin harshly, "shut your mouth" he commands through gritted teeth. Olivia goes silent.

He raises his hand swiftly,
SMACK!
He delivers 10 sharp smacks over her pleated skirt.
Aiden then swiftly pulls her body up, and lets her soothe down her skirt until he takes her hand and places a soft kiss on the cheek.

"I won't be late again, sir" She says with her head down.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood today." He says and then finally leads them out the room.

I let out a deep breath as soon as I'm left alone. Watching a punishment always makes me feel a little weird, even though Aiden's a softy.

I hear the door open again, and this time I glance up to see Chase standing before me.

"Sami, I know you don't want to hear me out, and I get it. It looked really bad, and I wasn't cheering you on as I should have." He says with a raspy voice, it's almost like he's nervous?

I nod along, with my head faced down to avoid eye contact with the boy. But not out of respect or anything, more like ~social anxiety check~

"Anyways" Chase continues "I know it's not an excuse but, that girl who was hyping me up, well, her dad runs the athletic department at my top choice for college basketball. It's was my way of networking, but I know it was in a completely inappropriate way."

It seems like Chase is really owning up to his actions. And it's showing clear that he realized that he fucked up with a bad bitch.

I glance up to see Chase's soft eyes gloss over. He steps closer to me, while I remain grounded. He gently lifts my chin up to face him. It's the closest I've been to him in what feels like... too long.

"I'm sorry Samantha Marie"

A moment passes and I let his words settle in.

"I forgive you"

And we kiss. And sparks go flying.

Chase releases from our kiss with my face still cupped in his hands an inch from his. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

A/N: hi loves!! this chapter has been sitting in my drafts so I jus said fuck it! sorry it's not great. i hope y'all are doing well and staying safe!! I love you all (excluding trump supporters) and don't forget to be anti-racist all day everyday  <3