37

Sitting through the next few classes had my stomach mimicking a damn washing machine. Turning my insides up and down and shit.

I just can't help but wonder how Chase is going to handle the situation. And I also can't deny the fact that if Tyler gets his ass kicked... that'll be blood on my hands. LOL, not like Chase could actually kill him. What can I say, I'm a pacifist... unless it's Chase beating my ass.

Hmm, I reimagine the moments of being over Chase's knee. And how it felt so.. right? Senses of tingles rush through me and I readjust in my seat. Damn what is wrong with me?

Soon enough another school day has come to a close. And it's about time I face the reality of Tyler's fling of mine and it's consequences. How can I be so stupid?

After gathering my belongings I rush to Olivia in the halls. I begin to catch her up to speed on Chase and I's situation.

"It was as if sparks went flying!" I exclaim.

Olivia nods along to my bathroom make up/make out session story with an eager smile.

"Dude, I've never heard Chase act this way with a sub before, I think he really likes you."

She actually seems impressed by my charm on Chase. I feel reassurance that Chase really is the one. We continue our conversation as we head towards the gym for today's practice.

While entering the gym I notice the boys in the bleachers watching on, similar to how the girls had at the boys' practice. I remember Chase told me his practice was canceled today, so I figure these guys must be waiting on their girls now too. Cute I guess.

Olivia and I quickly change and enter the gym once again to meet with the rest of the girls. Our coach leaves us to begin with warm up stretches alone, nothing we haven't seen before.

A few minutes into stretches the loud gym doors open, drawing our attention. I watch as the cheerleaders enter the room to begin their practice. Everything in my head clicks at once, and I before I even realize it, I recognize Tyler within the small mob of athletes. Fuck me.

I quickly re-shift my focus to Chase, he breaks eye contact with Tyler and is now starring me down with  a cold glare. I gulp as his dominant side shines through.

He begins making slow, strong strides down the bleachers steps, and I can make a great assumption of who he's headed towards.

By now the silence in the gym is loud, and everyone has caught on to the tension in the air.

The rest of the cheerleaders move aside from Tyler, isolating him with Chase approaching.

"I'm gonna start with this" Chase begins, "admit you're a homewrecking son of a bitch and I'll resist the temptation of giving you a bloody nose and pretty fucking black eye to match it."

I shudder a little, Chase means business. Anyone and their moms would know after hearing the deepness in his breath.

Tyler smirks, alerting my anxiety to raise. He points to me and locks eye contact.

"I'm the only one who'll actually teach this bitch a lesson on how to treats doms"  his voice matching that of Chase's.

Anger washes over me, and even more so as Tyler breaks eye contact just a moment before I could express my disgust for him across my face. I begin to stand but Olivia quickly pulls me back down.

Chase steps forward towards Tyler,

"She chose me, not you, sad boy," Chase steps around Tyler a bit, then points to the surrounding cheerleaders watching on.

"How fucking pathetic. You're surrounded by all these girls", Chase opens his wingspan, gesturing to all the cheer girls watching on, "and yet not a one of them bats a fucking eye at you" He closes his arms, both hands clasp together now pointing to Tyler. He's egging him on and I like it. Give it to him!

Chase smiles "I guess what I heard is true, you do have, and I can't stress this enough, small. dick. energy." My jaw drops at the incredibly mocking way Chase was able to deliver that.

The gym erupts in laughter at Tyler's expense. The laughter quickly shifts to gasps, because before you knew it, Tyler's eyes were fuming 

Tyler threw the first punch signaling Chase's green light. I watch through narrowed eyes, cringing at the sight of Chase eating that first blow.

Chase, magically unfazed from the hit, grabs Tyler by both arms and nearly body slams him onto the edge of the gym mat floor. I close my eyes. Tyler's lucky the gym's floor is padded.

Chase gets on top, and delivers a swift, yet sturdy punch to his jaw.

"That's for calling my girlfriend a bitch"

He gets off as if nothing happened, meanwhile Tyler regains his balance. Tyler turns to charge at Chase again, but Chase stops him with another solid hit to the nose. The gym goes silent.

"Fuck man!" Tyler yelps, grabbing his nose, blood slowly begins to trickle down his face.

"That one is to remind you that while I'm here, you'll never be a Dom again."

Chase wipes his hands off on his black hoodie completely unfazed. He walks towards me and puts his hand over my shoulder. Chase leans down to whisper in my ear..

"Before you saying anything, I hope you knew I wasn't going to let him get away with calling you a bitch. You're my girl, and no one will think twice about threatening you...besides me of course." Chase winks, and I groan. "Hey now," Chase says "don't make me threaten taking away the reward I've been dying to give you."

I blush, burying my face into Chase's chest as a shy attempt to conceal my smile. He lifts my chin to look at him, I anticipate a kiss and close my eyes.

"Ew, don't shove your face in this hoodie, I just wiped Tyler's bloody ass nose up in here."

I open my eyes quickly, now embarrassed. As soon as my eyes focus, Chase is slamming his lips into mine. His hands cup my face, and I fully embrace his affection. Fuck this feels too good. 

He pulls away and makes eye contact, "I have some ideas for a date night...I'll let you pick after making sure you feel special tonight." Chase brushes his hand down my back, reaching lower and lower. He ends his hand on ass and gives me a squeeze. I jump, slapping his hand away.

"You won't be pushing me away tonight" He winks and once again I feel those tingles rush through my body. 

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello loves!! Let's wrap up this Tyler BS!! LOL. Guys, please give me storyline ideas... I want to know what y'all wanna read in this story! I beg of you!! Writers block be wilding..

Also-- where are y'all from? I'm curious to see where my readers are from!? I am in the US :) <3