32

Chase ended up dropping me back home after that 'situation' I just endured.

I lay into my bed and let out a huff. My ass is sore, which is only fueling my desire to teach the bitch responsible for this a well deserved lesson. But the question is... how exactly?

I decide to call Olivia, because involving more people in my problems is always the way to go.

"Hey girlfriend, Maddy is a snake!"

"Um... no shit? Everyone knows Maddy's fake as fuck"

Wow. So no one warned me of this girl. Great. Sure walked myself into this one.

"But whatever, What'd she do? Spill"

I spill every inch and fiber I have on the girl. I go into full on detail beginning from the day she coerced me into this dramatic world of Dom/sub relationships.

"Soo what's the plan? I know you're always onto something."  She says. I can't help but roll my eyes at her comment. I am not! Eh, maybe.

"I might just full send it and beat her ass" I respond. "I mean, can you blame me? It's what she deserves."

"I'd be careful if I were you... especially with Chase"

"Yeah, yeah. I can handle myself. Chase who?" I joke sarcastically. We chat for moments on about gymnastics, and how we have our first meet this Monday.

The weekend comes and goes by quickly. Before I knew it, my alarm was harassing me at 6AM bright and early. I force my body out of bed, rub my eyes, and begin to pack my gym bag. For once I'm actually excited for school on a Monday morning, we finally get our competition leotards today!

I quickly finish getting ready and head downstairs to get some oatmeal. My phone buzzes. It's Chase giving me the Here text. I gather my belongings and rush out the door.

"Good morning sweet-tart!" Chase exclaims. Huh, sweet-tart, that's a new one.

"Morning! I have my first gymnastics meet today, are you coming?" I ask.

"Pfft, no shiii I'm coming! Wouldn't miss it for the world" He finishes his sentence with a kiss to my cheek. He still makes me smile although he can be painfully cheesy.

The car ride goes smoothly and we head into school. We enter math and I gracefully sit with Chase at the front of the room. We have a substitute teacher for class today so we are just given a worksheet to finish independently.

I begin the assignment and look over at Chase. His face is plastered with confusion, and he's scratching his head. I giggle, his frustration's cute.

"What do you need help on?" I tease.

Chase scoffs. "There's no way you understand #4, shit's hard"

I snatch Chase's paper dramatically and quickly diagnose the error in his work.

"Right there dummy! Since it's negative you have to switch the sign" I explain.

"Ohhh, I see now" He says. Chase looks up from his paper and smiles at me.

"What?"

"Damn, cute and smart. I sure got lucky" Oh he's in a good, good, mood today.

I playfully smack him. Yeah no shit, I'm smart.