17

I can't believe this punishment isn't over, I thought we just talked it through? I should've guessed this was going to be worse. I'm still standing before him fully naked anticipating his next move.

He sighs, stands up from the bed as he begins to undo his belt. My eyes go wide as I'm cringing at the sounds of his belt clanking.

"No Chase please, I'm sorry! No belt, I'll be good!" I plea.

"Remember my rules, little girl. You've already broken 3, you want to add another?" He says sternly.

How am I supposed to take this? I can't! His hand is already painful enough.

Chase points to end of his bed, "Bend Samantha"

Apart of me wants to rip that fucking belt from his hands and smack the shit out of him and see how he likes it, but if my ass wants to see daylight, that's not an option for me.

I reluctantly comply and bed over his bed.

"Elbows on the bed, and arch that back. I want to see your cute ass turn red."

Why is this boy like this? I can't help but ask myself this a million times each day.

I do as he wishes, now mortified.

I hear Chase double the belt and I already feel like crying. He kicks at my feet to make me spread my legs further apart on the floor.

"Ask me for your punishment"

Fuck you Chase.

Through my sniffles I begin "..Uhm Chase, please spank me for being..um doing..I mean breaking your rules." Ok I didn't really know where to go with that but good enough.

WACK!

"FUCK CHASE! REALLY?" I scream. Fuck is right, and for so many reasons. Fuck that shit hurt and fuck I just swore.

"EXCUSE ME? Little girl you're going to learn!"

Chase throws the belt onto the bed and takes my arm. He sits himself back onto he bed and pulls me right over his knee. He doesn't say anything and starts reigning down smacks to my ass.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Chase ok!! Please I'm sorry for swearing!" I cry.

I get no response but more smacks.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He breaks and rubs my ass, and fuck is it a relief.

"Samantha, how many rules do you need to break before this punishment is done?"

"No more sir! I'm learning my lesson I'm sorry!" I practically beg. I'll basically do anything to get out of this shit.

"You will learn!" He says as he continues.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He finally stops, and lifts me from his lap. My face is hot from trying to hold in my tears although many had streamed down my face. Although I wish I could rub my burning ass, I quickly bring my hands to back to my slides.

Chase looks down at me, and gently wipes away my fallen tears with his thumb. He gives me a small smile and kisses my forehead.

"Samantha, you're being so good, let's finish up and be done, you can do it, sweet girl."

I smile back at him, because in the moment he's being sweet, and I have to indulge in these sacred moments. I nod and bend back over the bed and get into the same position as before.

"Look at you, doing it without even being told." He begins to rub my ass and it feels fucking amazing.

He grabs his belt and I hold my breath.

"I was going to give you 5, but since you're clearly learning, I'm giving you 3."

I nod back gratefully as I hear him lift the belt once again.

WACK! I bite my tongue.

WACK! I bite it again.

He lifts his belt again but before he gives me my last hit he starts lecturing. "Samantha what rules did you break?"

"I went out without telling you, I lied, I ignored your texts, I argued with my punishment, and I uhh I swore!!" Damn, I really did the most huh.

and with that he gives me the last of this misery.

WACK! "Owww!" and he drops the belt.

Chase immediately pulls me into a hug, and I let out my sobs into his shirt. Even though I'm crying I can smell his cologne and fuck I can appreciate that, he smells like Abercrombie and Fitch, but like not an overpowering amount.

He sits me on his lap and strokes my hair, kissing me gently on the cheek. Although this shit hurts like a bitch, this moment feels good, just like it was during my first punishment.

"I'm sorry for being bad Chase" I sniffle to him.

"I know babygirl, you're gonna be what kind of girl from now on?"

"I'll be a good girl, I promise!" I say.

There is no fucking way I will be getting my ass beat like that anytime soon. Or I hope so..

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Thank u for being so patient with my updates, I'll have another chapter up this week bc this one was a shorter one! Thanks for the votes and comments!!