31

OOP! How does he know about my interaction with Tyler? I think I just lost my breath.

"Uhh that cheerleader guy?" I reply 'confused'.

"You know exactly what 'guy.' Who the fuck is he?" His eyes sharpen, as his voice gets colder.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about! Why do I need to explain everything to you?!"

Chase take large strides closer to me, not breaking eye contact. "Little girl put your head down and tell me who he is to you."

Pfft, yeah right. He doesn't own me! Things are going so well for us, and honestly, I can't stand big bossy Chase. I match Chase's eyes, "He's just some guy who keeps hitting me on. It's no big deal"

Chase's face remains stone cold. Guess he didn't like that response.

"Maddy tells me she saw you flirting with him at the game. Now, is that true?"

Maddy told him?! My back hurts from being stabbed so hard.

I don't know what the hell her problem is. I was not flirting with him! That stupid bitch...

"Well first of all," I wave my finger in his face, "No I was not flirting with him. Secondly, you're REALLY gonna listen to what that bitch said? Fuck outta here" I say proudly. He is not going to accuse me of such nonsense! I begin to make my grand exit until Chase grabs my arm and bends my body over the counter, forcing my arm to my back. Fuck me.

"You are not going anywhere, little girl" He says through gritted teeth.

"Chase what the hell!"

He pulls my hair, forcing my neck back and my face to his. "You want to be punished so badly, don't you? I didn't realize I was depriving you." SMACK!

SMACK SMACK SMACK! He breaks after landing a few more down onto my ass. He grabs my face harshly, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"When I let go, you WILL bow your head, do you understand me?" Judging by his tone this man is not playing games. He lets go and I bow my head.

"Good girl, finally doing as your told" Chase says as he steps around me. "I'm not going to ask you again Samantha. Who. The. Fuck. Is. He?!"

With my head bowed I give the boy his desired wish. "He helped me during tryouts when I rolled my ankle. That's all."

"Oh babygirl," He starts, "You are going to take that pretty ass of yours to my room. You should know what I want from you when you get there" He points in the direction of the hallway.

I exit the kitchen and make my way to his room, Chase following shortly behind. What's his problem? Seriously though, I thought things were going well. Then Maddy had to snake the fuck outta your girl. She WILL feel my wrath, especially if I'm about to take a beating for it.

I enter his room and fall to my knees. I look up at Chase. "Do I need to get my belt or are you going to obey me?" He says sternly.

"No! Please do not get the belt" Little does this bitch know that I'm mentally cursing him out in every single way possible right now.

"I asked you a simple question and yet you still refuse to answer me properly" He says as he paces in front of me. "Have you already forgotten my rules?" Shit, I can tell he's becoming impatient. I need to deescalate this situation before he really finishes the spanking he already started.

"I mean, n-no sir, I will obey"

"That's my good girl" Chase squats down to my level "Now darling, can you please explain to me who Tyler is?"