12

*contains spanking* skip if u ain't abt it lol
———————————————————————-

My eyes widen and focus on the floor. I know I'm desperate for him to 'keep' me or whatever, but spanking? I've never been spanked before, and I want to keep it that way.

I remain silent as Chase walks over to the bed and sits on the end.
I'm basically frozen. I can't think about anything other than how this is going to play out. How bad is this going to hurt? I mean, it can't be that bad..right?

Chase begins his commands. "Samantha, stand up and walk over to the corner"

I pull myself up to standing and walk over to the corner he's pointing to. I'm not entirely sure how this works so I continue facing him as I stand here.

"Samantha you better turn around and face that goddamn corner right now." He commands.
I quickly comply and press my forehead to the wall.

Is there a way I can get out of this? Or will I upset the beast? Fuck fuck fuck.
There are too many thoughts consuming my head. I'm standing in a fucking corner like a 5 year old for god sakes. Is this really a suitable 'punishment'? Fuck no!

I can't see Chase and he's really not making any sounds from across the room so I have no clue what he's doing.
After about what I assume is 5ish minutes, Chase gets up and leaves the room. Where is he going?

I'm basically stuck here thinking about my actions. I start thinking about how I chewed out Chase and my 'bratty' attitude and slamming the car door shut. Being in this position makes me almost forget why I was so pissed at him..hmm no wonder this part of my punishment. It works.

Finally, I hear Chase enter the room and lock the door behind him.

"Good girl for staying put. I didn't expect it from you."

"Yes sir" I reply mentally rolling my eyes. Maybe he'll go easy on me because I'm complying. This is probably good news I hope.

"Now Samantha" He continues. "Remember do you my rules?"

I think so? I'll just stick with my new slogan.
"Yes sir" I reply.

"Now what did I say about when I give you punishments. What do I expect?"

Oh fuck. I'm trying to fix my train of thoughts and dive  into my subconscious. What was it?

"Answer me now." He says such a dominating voice it's scary.

"Ummmm"

"So help me if you forgot it, this punishment will be worse."

What was it?! Oh yes!

"Take your punishment without fuss." I finally reply.

"Good girl. No more hesitating, you should know my rules. Right?"

"Yes sir"

"Now for your first spanking, I want to make it a little special. Turn around and get on all fours"

What the fuck. He never fails to shock me.
I literally have no choice but to comply. Here goes my dignity.

I turn my body and fall to my knees. I avoid eye contact with the brown haired boy.

"That's my girl. Now crawl over here."

I basically choke on my own saliva.

With my head bowed, I crawl across the floor to his feet and stay with my head bowed.

Chase sits on the bed and commands me to now stand before him.