26

Chase took me home after finishing up our little session. I didn't realize a boy could make me feel as good as he did. It's also such a bonus when you consider how hot he is.

This night I actually slept like a baby. I'm ready to go for the second day of tryouts. This time I don't dress in a skirt, not because I'm not feeling myself or anything, but because I want to stay on Chase's good side today.

Chase's 6AM practices are over for this month, and so now they just begin after school. We're basically on the same schedule for now, so he picks me up this morning at a normal hour. How refreshing.

I greet Chase with a smile on my face.

"Hello pretty girl" Chase says before leaning in for a good morning kiss.

"Morning Chasey boo" I reply jokingly. He laughs and calls me a dork. I can tell it's going to be a good day.

We head straight to math with our hands interlocked. I sit with Chase at the front of the room pridefully.

"I'll pick you up after your tryouts. My practice should end a little earlier than yours, so I'll meet you in the gym. Who knows, maybe you'll get another reward if you impress me with your skills today" He winks and I playfully swat at his arm.

The school day goes on, period after period. Before I knew it, the final bell rang. I exit my last class and head straight to the locker room.

I quickly change into my Leo and enter the practice gym. I circle up with the rest of the girls but I don't see Olivia yet, weird. I continuously glance at the clock on the wall, now becoming concerned as to why she isn't here yet. Practice begins in 10 minutes. Finally Olivia enters the gym quietly with her head down. She doesn't look so happy.

She sits herself next to me and attempts to give me a faint smile.

"You good sis?" I ask concerned. I mean, damn the girl looks out of it.

"Oh, I'm okay, Aiden just chewed me out. I'm getting my ass handed to me after practice today, and to be honest, I'm just praying he doesn't spank me in front of everyone."

Damn! I feel sorry for her, that'd stress me the hell out. I reassure her to just focus on what's important right now, and that's making the team.

"Alright ladies! I'm looking for determined, skilled athletes for this team. It's important to show me what you got!" Coach Collin announces. I put my A game on, I've got this shit.

So far, so good. I've been killing it. I begin to work on my tumbling passes when I see a group of cheerleaders enter the gym. I sigh, I've always wanted to do cheer, but gym has always been my main focus. I admire them as they start to work on stunting. I make eye contact with one of the base boys. Damn he's cute. And very muscular, even more than Chase, and that's saying a lot. No wonder he can lift those girls with ease. He flashes me a smile and I return the gesture. Aw.

I refocus my attention and continue practicing. I throw each skill after skill, successfully sticking each one. I'm doing great!

I move to the bars and work on my dismount. As I fly off the bar I prepare to make a solid landing, but when my feet hits the mat, my right ankle rolls.

I instantly fall to the floor and grab my aching ankle. "Fuckkk" I hiss, slightly louder than intended.

"Yooo, are you good?" I hear a boy yell while rushing towards me. I look up to see that same guy I made eye contact with earlier.

"Ye-yeah, I'm fine. Just an ankle roll" I manage to choke out through the sharpening pains. 

He reaches his hand out for me to take, "let's get you some ice" He smiles.