CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Okay I admit" Aniya turned to Juliet and Maya as they sat in the lunchroom, both females turning to her," Not all of the guys are bad"

"What?" Maya asked

Aniya sighed," Well, remember when I called you both about that girl I met the one you both know?"

"Emily?" Juliet asked and she nodded

"Yeah, well her fiancé invited me over to their house a few days ago, and well, all of the guys were there, except for Black thankfully."

Maya grinned," Really?" again Aniya nodded as she continued

"Sam seemed too interested in my sketches for some reason"

"Wait" Juliet shifted herself fully to face her friend," As in your dream sketches?"

"Yeah, strange isn't it?" Maya and Juliet both shared a look

"What happened when you showed it?" Maya asked

"Nothing out of the ordinary, except for-" Aniya scrunched her nose realizing that she never told the girls about the book Seth had accidentally showcased.

She dug into her bag and took out said book," these, apparently besides You, Emily and Juliet-I drew other people, that the boys recognized"

Once Aniya handed the girls the book, Juliet and Maya's eyes had both nearly popped out of their sockets with how wide their eyes had opened.

"This is-Rachel, Serena and Zahra" Maya pointed to each female and Juliet looked at the last one she named

"Zahra?"

"She is Quil's imp-IMPORTANT friend" Maya nearly slipped making Juliet draw the attention to her from Aniya who had looked at Maya weirdly for her sudden shouting

"This is Rachel and Serena, they are Black's older sisters, but I never met Zahra" Juliet spoke up.

"What's strange about it though?" Maya peered up at her

"I've never met Black's sisters let alone seen portraits of them, and Zahra, I've never seen her as well in my entire life. It was the same with Emily and you as well Maya"

"Wait" Maya raised a finger," You said me as well? But we have been in school together for a while now"

Aniya shook her head," I drew you before you transferred here, and the same for you Jules. I drew you how you look now when I haven't seen you since we were twelve"

"Okay that is really strange" Juliet furrowed her brows as she leaned back on her chair," I feel like these dreams are more like premonitions"

Aniya chuckled at her," What? Like I'm some kind of fortune teller or something?" Both of the girls didn't answer her as she fell silent," No- that is not what's going on! NOPE-NO-no...oh for fuck sake"

She groaned leaning on the table," I've gone insane" she mumbled.