CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

"Wait" Embry removed himself from the wall he was leaning on," The one that is missing?"

Edward nodded not removing his eyes from Aniya trying to hear anything else clear enough for him to understand. He was taken back when he heard her call out to him.

"Why did she say that Riley Biers?" Jacob asked as Edward furrowed his brows. He was listening to her talk about what he and his family were aware of, except now he knew who was the one who was in Bella's room. "Edward" Alice spoke up," What is it?"

"Riley Biers-army, he was the one in Bella's room" He mumbled making Jacob and Embry perk up at his words," Hold on-What army?" Jacob asked completely ignoring the Bella situation which made Embry almost smile.

"It's just like what you saw" Edward turned to his sister ignoring Jacob which made him scowl," Hey! What army?!" Jasper then started to explain to Jacob about their current situation with what Alice had seen.

"So, they are after Bella?" Embry asked," Why exactly?"

"Because we killed the red-heads mate" Emmett spoke up," And now she's out to get us for revenge"

Edward looked to Aniya hearing her call him," Cullen the next things I say, don't relay it to the boys"

"Okay"

"You'll need to convince them to work with you, you need them to fight the army"

"We don't need their help"

"You do-The pack is the only way you can win this"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I saw it-If you don't get their help, think about all the humans who'll lose their lives. As much as I dislike your kind-you all sighed up for this the moment your family came back to Forks-The moment you fell in love with a human"

Edward kept silent at his words letting it sink in, as he glanced at Bella who was focused on the conversation, they were all having, "I'll convince them, but you need to explain to me why you kept repeating 'Help me' earlier"

"What makes you think this wasn't it?"

"Something tells me this isn't why you sounded distressed, over needing us to work with the wolves"

"I don't know what's wrong with me, except for that my main consciousness is stuck dreaming. It stopped for a few years, but-now I don't know what door to go through to get out. Before there was only one door, now there is countless ones. I'm afraid that if I go through the wrong door, I'll be stuck forever"

Edward heard Aniya let out a whimper that soon turned into her crying. He folded his arms turning to Jacob to do as she asked, and try to convince him to make the pack help.