CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

"Wait if Aniya is stuck in her dreams, then has she been since she was five?" Seth spoke the question that probably all of them had lingering inside their heads," Because she drew a few of them in the past, and it had the messages-"

"She said she started drawing again a few years ago" Juliet acknowledged," She only told me, but she said it was the moment she and Jacob stopped being friends"

"She said that?" Jacob asked making Juliet nod her head," It was the night of your fight"

Zahra jumped up from the chair and then furrowed her brows," Hey I might be going on a whim, but Aniya drew in the past-Guys, what if she draws when she isn't well friends with Jacob?"

"That's a huge jump" Serena responded," I mean, there was a period before she met Jake, was Aniya still drawing?" Everyone turned to Juliet

"Now that think about it, Aniya would often carry a small notepad. I never bothered to ask about it, but maybe- Juliet trailed off as she rummaged through Aniya's bag and her eyes widen seeing the worn-out notepad.

Once she pulled it out and opened the notepad, she let out a breathy gasp.

"WAKE UP" was written over and over in a bright red pen, Juliet felt herself shaking as she kept turning each page that had the same two words. Jacob noticed her shaking and gently took it from her hands, and once he did Juliet threw herself into Embry's arms as tears fell down her face.

All of them were horrified at the bright colour of red, that stained each page with the words. The way the words had been written aggressively since some of the pages were sticking together because of the pressure from the page above.

Leah had pulled Emily in a hug noticing how tears also fell down her face. All of them were now shaken with just the notepad alone.

"We might have to ask that Cullen for help after all" Maya wavered through her words," Because she really needs our help" The small girl tore her eyes away from it as she fell Seth wrap his arms around her from behind.

"I-" Jacob had been cut off by Serena who put a hand on his shoulder," Jacob, just bring her over there, and maybe bring a few of the guys. I know you don't want any of us going, so we'll wait here"

Sam let out a sigh as he nodded his head," You'll take Embry and Leah with you, Paul and Jared, you are coming with me to the elders to explain what we discovered. Quil and Seth you stay here with the girls"

All of them nodded not saying another word but before Jacob could walk over to Aniya, he was stopped by Juliet who grabbed his wrist," Take care of her Jacob, promise me"

He nodded firmly," Of course, I promise you she'll be safe"