CHAPTER FORTY

"Ahu Mala," Aniya said slowly as the older woman clasped her hands," Yes, that is me, it's nice finally being able to actually hear my name again"

"Oh-" Aniya shifted a little at what she said, knowing that over many years she has been just called The Third Wife.

"It's okay, it was my choice, it was the only way for those young ones to grow. If they knew my name, then I'm afraid that they wouldn't have been able to grow stronger"

"Just by a name?" Aniya tilted her head as Ahu Mala nodded reaching over grabbing her hand, "I was scared for a moment there Aniya Majorie" The woman said softly," If that boy didn't get through, you'd have been lost forever"

"Jacob?" Aniya whispered making the woman nodded," It seems your bond is finally connected, but unless you make the right choice, only then will it stay"

"Bond?" She asked

"You do know about the bonds, that your friends share? In which you call soulmates?" Ahu Mala questioned

"Yeah"

"Well that is what we call imprinting, but that's not what I need to explain. Because what you and Jacob Black have is stronger"

"How is it stronger? He and I aren't even friends" Aniya reached her chest at the pain that formed through her words.

"It hurts doesn't it?" She asked making Aniya let out a breath

"That's because you both care for each other, despite this feud you both have. No matter how much you both seem to deny it, nothing can destroy the bond that already existed. You both don't have to accept it, but it seems too late since you both yearn for each other"

"I'm not sure about that" Aniya denied making Ahu laugh.

"That dream you had, was a glimpse of the inner desire you both seek. It's what you both want"

"A world without supernatural?"

Ahu Mala sighed but kept a smile," No, a world that you both were together, maybe the one with Cullens was precognition of what you both might want, but I'm talking about you both being together. That was only born through the desires you both have, and then it came to Jacob Black making it into your deep subconscious mind, one that opened because you let him in"

Aniya had let the words sink in as she felt the arms of Jacob around her in the dream. The dream that both of them secretly desired. She couldn't just laugh at Ahu Mala's face and brush it off, because the words hurt, meaning to know that it was true.

Aniya Majorie wanted Jacob Black, just like how he wanted her.