CHAPTER THIRTY

The pack all phased leaving to search for Aniya

The pack all phased leaving to search for Aniya. While the girls under Sam's orders had to stay in the house with Seth watching over them. He knew not to argue since it would be dangerous to leave the girls behind without someone to protect them.

Also, Leah had been set on not making him even go out because he was too young, which caused a small bicker between the both of them, but ended quickly since they were more worried about Aniya's wellbeing.

"I am still" Maya mumbled as she tapped her finger on the wooden table. She like everyone else had been trying to think what the rest of the message would say.

"It's like a cry for help" Zahra blurted out making the girls and Seth look at her.

"What makes you think that?" Serena turned to her curious

"Well, it's hidden behind, like her subconscious probably did it intentionally. She understood her dreams of what you've all told me. It's a subliminal message" Zahra said.

"She might be right" Rachel tapped her hand on the counter she was sat on.

"I hope they find her" Emily mumbled as she leaned on the wall

"And quick, because if she isn't in the right state of mind. She can be in danger" Juliet said under her breath, as she kept calling Aniya's phone.

"Luckily her scent is still strong, well according to Jacob at least" Seth explained," It's faint for though"

"Maybe it's the whole mysterious pull that Jacob feels" Maya air quoted," He's so sure he didn't imprint, but the way he's acting tells me otherwise"

"Or something is blocking it from happening" Seth turned his head," He does act like she's his imprint, but at the same time he still has the ability to completely deny it, which by the way, we can't"

"Well I guess we'll all have to wait and find out," Zahra said gently as she walked over to the window," Or we'll find out now"

The girls and Seth all snapped their heads up and all walked to the window to see an unconscious Aniya in Jacob's arms with the guys following behind. He walked into the house going straight to the couch laying her on it.

"What happened?" Juliet asked kneeling down running a hand through her best friends' hair.

"We were following her scent, but then found her right away because she suddenly just screamed. She alerted us, and the Cullens since she was near the treaty line" Jacob furrowed his brows explaining.

"One of the leeches" Paul spat bitterly," Said that her mind was screaming 'Help me' over and over.

Seth and the girls looked at Zahra who almost jumped at their stares," You were right, it was a cry for help" Serena stated.