CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

"Have a fun day at school Aniya" Nick waved as he drove off

"How does one exactly have fun at school?" She mumbled then shrugged her shoulder adjusting her bag. She walked through the steps of the school, waving and greeting people who returned the gesture.

"Aniya!" a voice had caused her to turn to make her smile at the person who clumsily made his was over," I went your house to pick you up, but Anthea said Nick dropped you"

"Oh, did you say you were going to pick me up?" Aniya tilted her head," Sorry must have slipped my mind, Jake"

He chuckled at her leaning forward connecting their lips," Well, then you better take the offer after school. What's the point of us fixing rabbit together if her saviours don't ride together?"

"Oh her?" Aniya teased making him chuckle draping his arm over her shoulder," Yes her, I won the bet and thus makes her she"

"You made it complicated Jake" Aniya chuckled as they both walked together," You know I thought you'd react more on me cutting my hair"

She turned to him leaning on the lockers and rolled her eyes," Please it's nothing to brag about"

"Babe, it's-You know what fine, forget it" He playfully huffed at her," I'll go and ask Juliet"

"Have fun with that!" She waved with her fingers making him pout," Really?"

She smirked and reached over grabbing his wrist," You look nice, but I think I liked the longer hair better"

"See that's the complime-Oh wow...okay" Jacob cut himself off making him walk away.

"I love you too Babe!" Aniya shouted cupping her hands making her watch him freeze in stop for a moment then turn walking back to her," I love you too" He pulled her closer to him grinning.

She lightly pushed him," Okay pal, keep your hands to yourself and get to class" He sighed at her kissing her head," Fine, I'll see you at lunch" She hummed in response and watched him walk away.

Aniya went to the rest of her morning classes, and it passed like a blur. She found herself falling nauseous in the last class before lunch. It was most likely because she skipped breakfast, and her mind was on an adrenaline rush.

Once it was lunch, she met up half-way with Juliet who was talking about her parents making her late talking about their newest discoveries "They kept talking about wolves" Juliet whined turning to Aniya," I mean? Really we all know they are not real"

She just nodded her head in agreement, not really listening to her since she found herself trying to push away her nausea. With her stubborn effort, it was gone, and so she turned back up to listen to Juliet.