Second Chance

It's been awhile, sorry! But your senpai is back my little chans!!

Marshall Lee's P.O.V

I was up before my alam clock even went off. I was expecting it, considering what I'm going to do today. What am I going to do exactly?

Kidnap Fionna.

Okay, borrow her for the night. How else was I going to talk to her? If I go during the day, Cake and Flame are sure to kick my arse. But if I sneak in at night and take her, I might make it out alive.

I'm not creepy or anything though😅

Emy told me that I should probably get her a preset, which makes sense. Maybe she won't hurt me as much if I get her a gift.

That's why I decided to ask Ice Queen, I mean, Simone, what I should get her. She shoved a huge stuffed penguin at my face and then told me to not worry, it's only a toy, not one of her Gunters. I put a bow on it and called it a day.

I pretty much had nothing else to do this afternoon, so I went to the Candy Kingdom. I bet Gumball will help me!!

"You are going to do what??", Bubba yelled.

"Woah, take it easy!", I asked.

Geez, I was wrong to think Gumball would be cool about my plans tonight.

"Take it easy? Marshall, you broke her heart and haven't talked to her in days! Do you really think she's going to forgive you that easily?", he asked.

"If I just explain to her what happened with that stupid Breakfast Princess then maybe...", I stopped. I forgot he didn't know about what happened. It's not like he'd believe me.

"Oh, are you referring to the love potion Breakfast Princess made you drink?", he asked innocently.

My jaw dropped. How did he know??

"Haha, Flame came over and gave me a small purple bottle to examine. It tested positive for dark magic, specifically love potion."

"Haha I know that already! But does Flame know?", I asked.

"No, he never came back. He said Fionna needed him."

Fionna needs him?? I don't know if I should hit Breakfast Princess, Flame, or myself. I've let this go on too long.

"Hey, take a deep breath! I don't want you to break anything", Gumball told me.

He's right. I did look like I was about to break something in his precious lab.

"I'm sorry Bubba. It's just that..."

"... your jealous?", he finished for me.

"Yah", I replied, rubbing the back of my head awkwardly.

"It's okay. I'd feel the same if it was Dr. Princess", he said.

"You must really like her, huh?", I asked.

"Yes. I don't want to sound to cliche, but she completes me in a way. It's like she was meant to be with me", he mumbled bash fully.

"Awww, Bubba! How cute!", I said while pinching his cheeks.

"Yah, yah. Get off!!", he yelled.

"Okay. Thanks for listening to me whine Gumball. It's nice to know that you'll always be there", I said.

"Awwwwe!", he yelled while pinching my cheeks.

Payback is a...

"Okay, fine. I gotta go. See yah later bro!", I said.