Queen Bee

Breakfast Princess's P.O.V

Oh my glob, I'm not going to do this again!

"Let me down!" I scowled at some 12 year olds that were holding me up. I'm not tall enough to look through Marshall Lee's window, you know.

"Go along now! I don't need your services anymore, children!"

After I ran off the stupid kids, I got back to more pressing matters. That didn't involve spying at least.

One doesn't simply beat my lover up or make him fall in love with her. No, that just can't happen. Something has to be done! And after seeing their disgusting display of affection towards each other. I knew just what to do.

I knocked on his door.

"Hey?" Marshall Lee said, opening the door.

"Hello!" I said in my most cheerful voice.

"Sooo... what do you want?" he asked me.

"Oh, well, I was just wondering around the neighborhood when I remembered that I wanted some guitar lessons. I thought to myself 'well, doesn't Marshall Lee play the guitar?'"

"I do."

"Would you want to give me some lessons?" I asked again with same fake voice and my puppy eyes.

I could see that he was hesitant, but he eventually warmed up to the idea.

"Thanks! I'll be seeing you after school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!" I said.

"Not this Friday though. We're throwing a party."

"Okay! Am I invited?" I asked.

"Yah!" I heard a voice say in the back. Oh. It was just Flamey.

"Thank you! Good bye!" I said, stepping away from Marshall's house.

One down. One left to go.

I reached into the bag I brought with me and took out a basket. Its time for me to "conveniently" bump into her in the forest.

I finally caught up to the tomboy and put up the whole "sweat heart" act again.

"Hey Fionna!" I yelled at her, flinging my hands.

She was fighting an evil warlock. How feminine.

"Hey." she answered, clearly not amused with me. I'll have to try harder with this one.

I got closer to her, showing her my basket.

"How nice to see you here! I was just picking some apples when I saw you."

"There's no apples in that basket." Fionna remarked.

UGHHHHH!! Why can't an evil plan just go smoothly?

"I'm not having they much luck, as you can see!" I faked laughed.

She seemed to smile. Good.

"I just want to clear up the air around us, you know? I know we got off to the wrong foot on the first day, but I would like to make up! What do you say?" I asked her, holding out my hand.

"Sure!" she answered, shaking my hand with her repulsive man-hands. Does she even know what lotion is for globs sake?!

"I have to get going, Cake is making dinner right now." she told me. Yes, the cat with the powers, I remember.

"Okay! Bye now!" I called after her as she was leaving.

Glob, this might just be too easy!