twenty-five

i wrote a whole chapter but then i decided to completely rewrite it at midnight because i'm stupid like that and i needed to sleep so here's another late update ;~;

<3

"Didn't you want to make a time capsule or something?" Jimin called from the kitchen, going through Yoongi's fridge.

"I'm too lazy," Yoongi mumbled, swinging his legs as he sat on the couch in the living room, "Let's do something else."

Jimin groaned at the absence of food, flopping down beside the older. He knew he should've brought some snacks from his house. "Like what?"

"I don't know," Yoongi whined, "I just want to do something fun."

After a second of silence, Jimin got off of the couch and crouched to the ground, his back facing the older.

"Get on my back," Jimin said.

"W-what?"

"I said, get on my back," he repeated. Yoongi hesitantly scooted closer. Hooking his arms around Yoongi's thighs, Jimin hoisted him up, and Yoongi screamed.

"I-I'm going to die!" Yoongi cried, "I'm going to f-fall, and—"

"Hey," Jimin said quietly, "I'd never let you fall, okay? Trust me."

Yoongi gave the younger a tiny nod before burying his head into his shoulder. "Your sweater is really soft."

"I know."

"It'll be too big on me," Yoongi pouted.

Jimin smiled. " Oversized sweaters look adorable on you, baby."

Yoongi blushed as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck, his warm breath tickling Jimin's neck. "Where are we going, Jiminie?"

"On a walk."

"To where?" Yoongi frowned.

Jimin shrugged. " Open the door for me, will you?"

The older huffed as they left the house, "You're kidnapping me, Chim. You're not even telling me where we're going."

Yoongi squealed when Jimin bounced him higher on his back to keep him from falling off.

"It looks like you're enjoying being taken hostage," Jimin grinned.

"I know. I'm gaining your trust so that I can escape."

"Do you want to escape?"

Yoongi blushed as he answered, " . . . No."

"Then shut up and let me carry you in peace, I don't need a talking backpack."

"Yeah, you do. You just don't know it yet."

Jimin laughed. "Shut up!"

"Fine," Yoongi pouted before sighing under his breath, "Nobody wants me."

"I want you, baby."

"O-okay." Yoongi leaned his head against Jimin, loving how warm he felt in Jimin's hold. "Your h-hair smells good."

Damn it, did he say that out loud?

"Does it?" Jimin asked, an amused smile on his face. Yoongi nodded, his cheeks red.

"Yours does too."

"You haven't even smelled my hair!" Yoongi giggled.

Smiling to himself, Jimin said, "I already know what it smells like."