fifty-five

you know, by reading this story you can tell how easily my mood changes. like the first half is cute but the end just gets depressing, almost randomly. my bad??

alsooo, the cover submissions so far are amazing! remember, the deadline is the end of september. don't forget to pm me before sending me your cover!!

thank youuu!

<3

The ride back home was tense.

Neither of them spoke, Jimin trying to focus on the road and Yoongi trying not to think about what could possibly happen when they got home.

The house would be completely empty, apart from them— again.

"J-Jimin?" Yoongi called out, voice small.

"Hmm?"

"Am I really going to be p-punished when we get home?"

There was a suffocating moment of silence.

"Be a good boy for me and maybe I won't have to," Jimin said, his lips forming a thin line, hiding a tiny smile.

"I-I'm sorry," Yoongi mumbled.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, his eyes not leaving the road. "For?"

Yoongi blushed. "For touching you?"

The younger didn't reply.

"Wait, where are we going?" Yoongi peeked out of the window, not seeing the familiar road that he always saw on the way to his house. "Are we not going home?"

"The store. We're going to dye your hair today, so we should get the dye on the way home."

"Oh," Yoongi mumbled. "But you're still—"

"Still hard," Jimin said, "I'll take care of it, Yoongs, it's fine."

"But— I can help this time," the older frowned, kind of hoping that Jimin would say yes.

"It's okay, Yoongi," Jimin chuckled. "I'll be fine."

"O-oh." Yoongi turned his head to look out of the window, trying to distract himself.

Did Jimin just not want to do these things with him?

It felt like they'd been together for years, yet they hadn't even been dating for more than a month.

Were they going too fast?

Jimin glanced at his boyfriend, seeing the slight disappointment on his face.

"Yoongi, baby, I-I really want our first time to be special," Jimin's cheeks reddened.

Yoongi's eyes widened. "Oh."

"S-so that's why I didn't want to—"

"Okay," Yoongi said, smiling shyly, "We'll wait, then. But I expect a full-on cuddle session when we get home."

"Fine," Jimin chuckled, "But first, let me get rid of the boner you gave me."

Yoongi had forgotten about that.

Then the younger went on to say, cheeks reddening, "I like it when you call me oppa, it's really hot."

Yoongi giggled, seeing the growing blush on his boyfriend's face. "You're blushing, Chim."

"Am not," Jimin muttered, turning to hide his flushed face. It felt weird, being the blushy one for once.

<3