16. White Sox

Almost half way there with comments.

I have concieved endings for these fathers:

Liam 

Harry

Niall

Louis

I need to think of a brilliant one for zayn and all other males that appear in this story.

Uh just comment about the father. Thats all i really want.

Comment .

Or vote that's cool too.

Fanning is kind.

Elle the impatient.

XXXXXXXXXXX

_________________________

I decided I should spare them from as much embarassment as possible. I jumped as loudly as I could onto the next step, creating a giant creak.

Nothing.

Next step. 

Nothing. 

Now it was just the floor, then I'd have to cough.

Nothing.

"Cough cough mhmm chough chough"

Nothing.

I'm on your side guys! Just break it up! There are children up the stairs!

"Guys!"

That got them. They briskly pulled apart, blusing, looking at their laps, then to me, blushing more, to their laps again and back.

"I don't care. C'mon Zayn, let's go."

I picked my keys up from the counter, and slung my tattered ish bag over my shoulder. 

"Hen! Is! C'mon!"

Little footsteps could be heard pittering about above us. Hurried whispers and something bowlingball like hitting the floor with a thud. Finally, little man emerged. 

"She will be here soon. She lost her hairbrush."

"Oh ok. Tell her we'll wait in the car."

"Ok."

He dissapeared up the stairs again. I lead Zayn to the front door, and out the steps to the car.

"Wait, so you don't care that I just snogged Zayn?"

"No not really. Liam told me about your on offness."

"But... well... I mean like... ugh."

"I'm fine with it. I actually think it's fucking adorable."

"Shuddup." He said, smiling like a bafoon, slinking into the passenger seat. 

That's how you could tell that Zayn Malik was head over heels in love with Louis Tomlinson.

You could see he was trying not to smile, but to no avail.

"Oh c'mon. It's cute. Just admit it."

"He's cute.." Zayn said, looking at the very interesting lolypop wrapper on the floor of the car. 

The twins came bounding out of the house, Isabelle's hair noticably knotty against her purple tee shirt with a jam stain on it and green shorts. Don't tell her it doesn't match though. Henry was wearing his white sox shirt, with a cubs hat. He always does this, and it confuses the shit outta everyone around us.

***

 "So, which one of the boys is your favorite?" Zayn said, as we walked around old orchard, the same mall in mean girls. 

"I like you and Lewis" Henry stated.

"Good choice, charlie brown." Zayn said.

"What did you just call my son?"

"Charlie Brown."

"Why?"

"He said that that was his favorite cartoon character."

"Ok."

"What about you Bell?"

"Um, Harry!"

"Then Niall and Liam are my favorites."

"We all have different favorites!"

"We do, 'elle"

"Mommy it's the Hat store!" Henry said, his index finger erect pointing at the lids down the way.

"Yeah Henry, but you just got your cubs hat."

"But I want a white sox one!"

"I'll get you one. I'll get one for myself too, so we match."

I picked up bell and set her on my hip as we entered Lids. We looked at the many different hats until Zayn and Henry emerged with two matching, one smaller though, flat brimmed whitesox hats.

"Ok, picture time."

"Moooom," Henry whined.

"Picture time or I'll throw your hat away."

So I got the picture taken. Let me tell you it's as cute as the sticker book one.

The ride home was full of excitement ( Isabelle got a new barbie doll to even things out, also bought by Zayn) and Zayn just talking to my kids. They adored him, to say the least. Good thing though.