31. Drive with me now

Hey loves. Or

Jean-Claudes, n'est pas?

Oui Oui.

COMMENT allez-vous?

See how sneaky I am?

This is my favorite chapter of the book.

Elle xx

______________

 Harry's POV

She was sitting backseat of my range rover. I can't believe this. My daughter, in my car. I... this is simply amazing.

I could picture her, a baby, in those weird car seats they have for babies, crying her eyes out. I'd wait until I could stop, then I'd bounce her in my arms until she fell asleep, then drive again.

I can picture her, five years old, on her first day of Kindergarten, lunchbox and backpack in hand, nervously sitting next to her brother in their car seats. 

I can see her right now, through the review mirror, seeing her hometown- or at least her mothers- for the first time. Taking it all in. I had missed so much in their lives, and today would be my day to win Isabelle over.

From my understanding, she and Niall were not nessissarily best friends, so this should be easy... right? Right.

"Where do you want to go first?"

"I want to meet the queen!"

"I've met her once."

"Because you're famous?"

"yes. I'm even more famous here."

Her eyes became circles.

"Even MORE famous?"

"yes."

"Wow. I didn't think that was possible."

She was so easily impressed. This should be easy. As long as there weren't so many cameras, then her mother would ring my neck.

"We're going to Harrod's first."

"Is that a lunch place?"

"It's a famous store."

"More than you?"

"I don't know. Probably."

"Oh."

So I guess my fame isn't impressive anymore.

"You have to stay with me. You can drag me where ever you want, you just have to be patient."

"Ok."

"And I can get you anything."