50. All is well

Wow, this has come to an end.

I'd like to thank you all, especially those of you who have commented and voted,

to those of you who are cooler than me and decided to continue reading this anyway, 

to those of you I'm cooler than- lol just kidding.

To all of you, for reading this and making my fucking day, every day.

I'd thank you all individually, but that would take too much time.

Read my new story, All Falls Down (a one direction story)

Because I'm not ready to let go of you lot.

my tumblr is http://debbie-in-the-sky-with-diamonds.tumblr.com/

if y'all wanna stalk me or shit

I could go on, but you aren't here to read this part.

Elle forever and always yours xx

___________________________

I fixed my dress. Niall and i decided we'd get our vows renewed in Bermuda in september, as soon as the kids were ours again. It was still warm here, and as I fluffed my dress around more, a slight breeze hitting my back, making me shiver. it wasn't a super puffy dress, and it was high low, which was pretty classic me.

Currently, Niall and I were standing at the alter, speaking our vows. He was going on about how beautiful I was, and how I stood by him when better and bigger things came by, and how he would always protect me from any dangers or threats, all sweet things.

"And i will love you forever and ever, dear."

I smiled at him as he let out a last woosh, after that giant profession of love he spoke. I mean, after this summer when I dropped my daughter of at Harry's flat, and he kissed me and I pushed him off of me and left, telling him that was the last time that would ever happen, I went home and told Niall everything, and after that he started planning this event.

It wasn't too terrible having Harry on our parenting board. Most things didn't concern him and he had to pay child's support, meaning that I could quit my job and bake cookies all day.

I joke. I spend my days writing about childhood Leukemia, trying to get my book published. After the ordeal with Henry, I looked into it a ton and I figured that if someone could benefit from this knowledge, then I should definately make it so that the common person could understand it.

"Well Niall, I could go on and on about how wonderful you are and how much you mean to me, but really, I can do that in three words. I love you. So terribly much that sometimes I just want to go and find you and never let you go. You're always there for me, even when I screw up. You know what? I'll be there whenever you screw up. Because, that's what love is. And I love you."

Those were indeed short vows. I know. I just... I felt I didn't need a lot to get across to him how much I adored him.

We kissed, and the sun started setting. Which is chessy, but Niall planned the whole thing. Literally, he left me choose a few things, but he wanted it to be perfect. Sometimes I think he might be secretly gay, due to his attention to detail. But my friend Jack who's gay couldn't give a fuck about detail, so I guess that's just me being bigoted.