43. Burnt toast

Oi. 

Sandy anyone?

Read my new story, 

"All Falls Down"

By me, purplepop23, aka

Elle, Eloise, Ellie, Ellifer.

ILY LOTS.

__________________

I caught Harry's eye, and he just nodded, in a what 'cha gonna do? kinda way.

But no one uttered a single word.

"I now present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan! You may now kiss the bride."

And boy did Niall take advantage of this. He pulled my veil off my head, and pulled me in, kissing me till I was leaning backwards, the only thing really supporting me being his arms.

"Finally," He said smiling at me.

There was an applause going in, and I tried to bask in the moment the best I could. Isabelle and Henry came running up, and I scooped them into my arms. It was... Nice. There was no doubt. It was just perfect, right here with everyone I loved.

Niall pulled us all close, so we were one giant, hugging mess. Then the photographer started snapping pictures. Then we had to stand up straight. Soon, little by little, the rest of the wedding party joined us.

In one of the photos, Niall pretended to eat my boquet while I laughed. One of them is of the twins looking bored. Another is of Henry trying to gather petals to give to Isabelle. There's one of me kissing Niall's face. There's another one of this action zoomed out, with Henry looking on dissaprovingly.

 After what seemed to be two hours of pictures, the party moved to the aquarium. My auntie took the kids in her car, so it was just me and Niall to be in this car driven by a driver.

We exited the church, with everyone blowing bubbles. It was cute. Niall and I waved, as we walked to our getaway car.

"So... We're married now," He said as we finally slipped into the car.

"We are. You know what that means?"

"That I can woo you more?"

"Well, sure, but..."

"That I'm married to sexiest girl in the world?"

"No."

"That's true."

"Whatever you want to think."

"Well, fine. I'm not going to fight with you. What does this mean?"

I didn't answer him with words. I answered him with a peck on the lips, which he look advantage of, holding my head there, as we made out in the back of a car on our way to the aquarium.

"We're here," Said the driver man.

"Oh. Thank you so much," I said, as Niall opened the door for me.

"Congradulations, you too," He said as he drove away.

The only people at the aquarium were staff, our wedding planner Kara (Kah-rahhh, she would say if you said "care-uh"), us, auntie and the kids.

"I'm so happy for you, babe," My auntie said, hugging me tight. I pulled my dress up because it slipped a bit from that vicious hug.

"Thank you so much. For everything you've done for me."

She started laughing, and I asked her why.

"Those were the best years of my life, dummy!"

"You're always welcome home."