34. Happy Birthday

Is it a bad this that I was smiling when @1D_onedream called me a horrible person?

Probably.

I WROTE 3 WHOLE PAGES.

haha I don't like being too wordy. I don't write this story to show off what a superfious writer I am.

I write it to get a story out.

I lloooove youuuu!

Elle xx

_____________________

I woke up at eleven, which is quite fine with me. I yawned a bit, then stopped. It was wednesday. 

Holy cow. 

It was my twenty seventh birthday. I sat up in my bed, still in my clothes from yesterday. 

I changed into my white pajamas with pink polka dots, because it was my birthday god damn it I don't need to explain myself.

 Fish tailed my hair, then was dis-satisfied with it and let it hang in it's rambuntious, half hearted curls.  I don't care. It's my birthday. 

As I slipped my bunny slippers, freshly unpacked back on my feet, I thought about what I was going to do today. Take the twins out to lunch maybe? 

I padded into the kitchen, the soft bottoms of the slippers hitting the wooden floors in a small, comforting noise. 

"Good morning, birthday girl," Smiled Niall.

"How the he-"

"Children."

"-ck did you get in?"

"Oh. Keys?"

"Oh. How did you know it was my birthday?"

"It's written in my calender since 2012 to 2050."

"That's not creepy."

"No, it's sweet," Said Niall, smiling at me. I them noticed a bag behind him.

"What's that?"

"Food." 

He pulled out a box of cheerios, a jug of pancake batter, and some yogurt containers. He also pulled out some tea, cold I think.

"How..?"

"My food to you is cheerios, You like Yogurt, and we both adore pancakes. I'll meet you half way."

"You're so thoughtful, Niall" I said, giving him a hug. 

"I sent Liam to go feed your kids, he's a dad himself so he's not going to let anything happen to them."

He started pouring pancake batter onto the stove.

"Oh.. you could've asked me. I was going to take them out to lunch."

"Let Liam feed them. I'll feed you."

I was kind of mad that he sent my children away without my permission, but this is Niall. I then thought some more, and my mind stumlbed on Harry who was up all hours with me last night. Why did I trust Niall more than Harry? How did Niall earn my trust?

I paused for a minute, then looked at him. I'll worry about it tommorow. Right now he's making me pancakes.

I was about to sit down, but then Niall put his Ipod in the dock, and Ray Charle's It's a wonderful word chorused through the house.

"I see trees, of green, red roses too" He sang, turning to me. 

I felt the need to stand up. 

I swayed a bit to the music, rolling  my hips and shoulders about to the slow, jazzy beat.

"I see them bloom, for me and you."

He said, quickly advancing, manuvering about the island.

"And I think to myself, what a wonderful world,"

I said, finally reaching me, gently pressing himself against me, holding my waist so gently, so gently. 

We ever softly danced in the middle of the kitchen, me in my rediculous pajamas, him with the pancakes on the stove. Just swaying back and forth, to a wonderful world.

"I see skies of blue, and clouds of white, the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night. and I think to myself, what a wonderful world," He sang, looking me right in the eyes.

"The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky, Are also on the faces of people going by,I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do, They're really saying i love you" He preached.

My turn.

"I hear babies cry, I watch them grow, they'll learn much more than I'll ever know, and I think to myself, what a beautiful world."

We finished out the song, and Niall leaned in to give me a kiss. I leaned my head onto his neck, dodging his face.

"Oh I see how it is, playing hard to get." he smiled, kinda nervously.

"That's it."

"Why?"

"Well, I just think I need to act better. For my kids."

"They're not here now..."

"Niall, I need to do the best thing for them."

He pursed his lips. 

"I don't understand."

"Maybe Harry... is something, that.. that, that they could benefit from, or-"

"I.. fine. All I do is help you, and you run along to Harry who does nothing but run his own agenda making your life more difficult."

"Can we talk about this later?" I pleaded.

"Fine." he said, sounding like a girl, returning to the stove. I popped open the yogurt, poking it about on my spoon.

After an awkward time, he came and sat down next to me with a plate piled with pancakes.

"I'm sorry. I just try really hard for you."

"I know. I just.. we will talk later."

"Ok. Well, what do you want to talk about?"

"Tell me a really funny story."

"Well so two years ago Harry wanted to go clubbing, but Liam was like dude you just your appendix removed. Harry was like you don't tell me what to do! so he went to.. oh... uh.. the pub, and there was this girl there...'

He told me a lot of funny stories.

I almost snorted yogurt up my nose.

"-and Louis was like, Fine! We weren't meant to be anyway, my hair is much better than yours!"

Oh lou.

I got a text, at about two.

I have a suprise for you! xx

Harry.