Chapter 1 | The FellowShip of the Ring

2956 - Aragorn first meets Gandalf the Grey and they soon become good friends.

- Aivola, daughter of (Y/N) of Lórien and Kili, son of Dís, is born.

2857 to 2980 - Aragorn as Thorongil serves in the armies of King Thengel of Rohan, and Steward Ecthelion II of Gondor.

- Brand, son of Bain and grandson of Bard the Bowman, is born.

2968 - Frodo Baggins is born.

- Gandalf and (Y/N) start planning the capture of Gollum.

2971 - Rosa, grandmother of (Y/N) of Lórien, dies.

2973 - (Y/N) of Lórien and her cousins present Christmas around Erebor and Dale, soon to all Eriador.

2976 - Denethor II marries with Finduilas.

- The Protector of the Mortals travel to Near Harad, Harandor and Far Harad. Research of Harad tribes and Black Númenóreans.

2977 - Bain, son of Bard, becomes King of Dale.

- (Y/N) of Lórien defeats the Cold-Drake Gostir of the South Grey Mountains.

- Ace of Lórien is killed by the Orcs of the Grey Mountains. (57)

2978 - The birth of Théodred, son of Théoden.

- Boromir, son of Denethor II, is born.

2980 - Aragorn, in the service of the Steward of Gondor Ecthelion II, leads a taskforce south and kills the Captain of the Haven, ruler of Umbar.

- Arwen pledges her hand in marriage to Aragorn.

- Frodo Baggins loses both of his parents in a boating accident.

- Sam Gamgee is born.

- Théoden, son of Thengel, becomes 17th king of Rohan after the death of his father. Théoden is the last king of the second line.

2982 - Birth of Meriadoc Brandybuck.

2983 - Birth of Faramir.

- Haco becomes the counselor of Gondor.

2988 - Finduilas of Dol Amroth, the wife of Denethor II and mother of Boromir and Faramir dies.

2989 - Frodo Baggins comes under the guardianship of Bilbo Baggins. Bilbo decides to make Frodo his heir of his home, Bag End in Hobbiton.

- Balin, Fili, Kili and Ori led a group to try and re colonize the ancient Kingdom of Moria.

2990 - Birth of Peregrin Took.

- Ágora and Acay of Lórien become powerful healing and naturalists magicians, surpassing Radagast.

2991 - Birth of Éomer, son of Éomund.

- Adán of Lórien becomes the second Marshal of the Mark.

2994 - Balin, Fili, Kili and Ori are killed, the dwarf-colony in Moria is destroyed by the Orcs.

2995 - Birth of Éowyn.

2997 - Death of Thorin II Oakenshield. (248)

- Dáin II Ironfoot gets crowned king of Erebor by decision of (Y/N) of Lórien.

- (Y/N) of Lórien leaves her children with Gabi in Erebor and transforms into stone by her grief near the lake of Esgaroth.

2998 - Gandalf, along with Ágora and Acay, break (Y/N) from her own spell.