Chapter 11

-------------------------------------------------   

Hours passed, the moonlight now shined over us. The elves had given me respectful bows as we were talking with Haldir, we were standing on a platform in the rustling foliage, they've been renovating. "Mae govannen, Legolas Thranduilion." Legolas answer rapidly. "Govannas vîngwennen le, Haldir o Lórien." Haldir glances at me, bowing slowly.

"Amatúlie, héri (Y/N). Galā ben a yare, ni tye vamme túc ulca siniath." I furrowed my eyebrows at Haldir, he was still dominated by that hatred, even if it wasn't my fault. "Enyal ni faila ve harna ve tye, cwingron. Se mime nosse." Aragorn patted my shoulder, motioning me to calm down. The elf took one last glance at me before looking at Aragorn. "Aragorn in Dúnedain istannen le ammen."

"Haldir." Aragorn bows his head. "So much for the legendary courtesy of the Elves! Speak words we can also understand!" Shouts Gimli from behind me. "We have not had dealings with the Dwarves since the Dark Days." Haldir says as he hatefully looks at Gimli. "And you know what this Dwarf says to that? Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul!"

Aragorn grabs Gimli back, stopping him. "That was not so courteous." It doesn't matter if we are, with a little bit of persuasion we can still go to Lórien. Haldir glances at Frodo. "You bring great evil with you." He then looks at Aragorn and me. "You can go no further. Unless Lady (Y/N) wants to go alone."

While I stay with the hobbits, Pippin's head on my lap and Merry's on my arms while Sam and Frodo are sat next to a cliff, Aragorn argues with Haldir, angrily. Legolas turns to look at Frodo, who looks uncomfortably away, and his eyes fall on Sam, but he looks away, a hurt expression in his eyes.

"If you want to go ahead, (Y/N), you can..." Frodo whispered, making me turn to him. "I will stay with the Fellowship. That is my choice." I say as I feel everyone's eyes on me, Aragorn continues to argue loudly with Haldir. "Gandalf's death was not in vain... Nor would he have you give up hope." Started Boromir, both Frodo and I looked at him.

"You carry a heavy burden, Frodo... Don't carry the weight of the dead." The Gondorian takes my hand, and I give him a small smile. Haldir appears, looking less than happy. "You will follow me." I helped the hobbits to stand up and Boromir embraced me, it wasn't at all uncomfortable, I needed it more than I would like to admit. The Gondorian locked eyes with me, his hands traveling to hold my neck softly, I knew my eyes looked puffy from all the crying, and he started getting closer and closer. Until he abruptly stopped by a loud half cough. I turned, seeing Aragorn staring at us from where he stood, I gulped and walked past the heir to follow the elves.

I don't know what just happened, but I was thankful that Aragorn stopped us.

A caravan of Elves leads us along a ridge, through the golden woods of the sunrise, Boromir glances at me behind him, making me look down at the feeling of being watched. The group comes to the end of the high ridge and looked out, a great glade of trees rises above us. "Caras Galadhon... The heart of Elvendom on earth. Realm of the Lord Celeborn and Galadriel, Lady of Light."