Marriage

Siddhant was very shocked to hear this.

Siddhant: What my marriage?

Nirmala: Yes Siddhant.  Roli is waiting for you these many years.  Its right time for your marriage.

Siddhant: What grand ma, i dont believe in all these marriage systems.

Nirmala was surprised to hear.

Nirmala: What are you telling Siddhant?

Rajender: Maaji, just give us time. We will talk to Siddhant.

Rajender took Siddhant to his room.

Siddhant: Dad, what is she telling? How can i marry some village girl.

Rajender & Sujatha was shocked to hear this.

Rajender: SIddhant what are you talking.  Roli is already engaged to you.

Siddhant: Already engaged?  When?

Sujatha: Siddhant, you were engaged before going to US.

Siddhant: Oh my god.  What are you telling Mom?  I was very small when we went to US.  How can you decide my marriage in that age itself.  Dont be silly.

Rajender: Siddhant,  dont tell like that.  Maaji will die if she hear this. She was not even ready to send us US.  She accepted only after your engagement happend with Roli.

Siddhant: Oh God.  I dont know how to make you understand.  How you all can decide my marriage?  That too not even when I was matured enough to understand what it is?

Sujatha: Siddhant for our family sake & my sake, you please accept for this marriage.  Anyway you need to marry someone on some day.  Why not ROli as per our wish?

Siddhant: I hate all these emotional black mails.  That is the reason I never got interested to come here.  

Rajender: Siddhant, Please for our family you need to do this.  We beg you.  We cant face our mother if you deny for this.

Siddhant: But dad how can I play with my life for you all sake.

Rajender: What is less in Roli?  She is like a princess.  She is indian cultured.  She will be your right life partner.

Sujatha: Yes Siddhant.  Please accept this.

After so many hours of argument, Siddhant finally accepted for sake of his family.

Gauri restricted Roli to go to Nirmala's house as tomorrow being their marriage & she need to go to that house after completion of marriage.  Otherwise villagers will tell something that ROli going to meet Siddhant before marriage.  So Roli was eagerly waiting the next day.