Wedding anniversary

ROSID wedding anniversary.

In the village...

Nirmala: Rajender, Sujatha & Gauri.  Today is Roli & Siddhant wedding anniversary.  How happy we were last year during their wedding day.  Now we will wait till they wake up by evening time & their morning time & wish them.

All accepted.

All heard the sound of car reaching outside their house and turned towards the door.

All were surprised who is coming in car.

By opening the door, Siddhant came out of the car.

All were very happy, excited.

Over this all were speechless when they saw Roli coming out of the car...

Roli in Jeans & T Shirt matching to Siddhant's Jeans & Tshirt color.

Her hair was open with a small clip holding the bunch of hair.

Simple jewelleries to suit the dress.

Sports shoes in the legs.

They took their bags from the taxi and entered into the house.

Siddhant: What grand ma, you have become speechless.

Nirmala: I am speechless looking at Roli in this dress.

Siddhant: Yes Grand ma.  When going to US, she was wearing Saree.  So I though lets try western outfit when coming to India.  What darling?

Siddhant wink his eyes & smiled looking at ROli.

Roli blushed.

Nirmala: What a pleasant surprise seeing you both!  We were talking about your wedding anniversary only now. Happy wedding anniversary to both of you.

Rajender, Sujatha, Gauri everyone wished ROSID for their anniversary.

Siddhant: Grandma, for my birthday Roli gave surprise & for Roli birthday I gave her surprise.  So we thought of giving surprise to others on our wedding anniversary.

ROSID looked at each other & smiled.

ROSID took blessings of the elders.

Nirmala while blessing..

Nirmala: Let you become 3 from 2 at the earliest.

Siddhant: Grand ma, what is the urgency for becoming 3.

Nirmala: urgency means it is already your wedding anniversary.  not your wedding day.  

Siddhant: Let her complete the college first.

Nirmala: I cant argue with you & win.  Its your wish.  Sujatha, Prepare special dishes for lunch with sweets.

Sujatha: Ok Maaji.

Rajender: Siddhant & Roli, take rest for sometime.  You may be tired due to travelling.  I will call you for lunch.

ROSID went to their room.

Siddhant locked the room and turned towards ROli.

Siddhant hold her hands & pulled towards him.

Siddhant: You are happy now.

Roli: I am happy always.

Siddhant: I know you are always happy.  But still you are seeing your parents, your village after almost 1 year.  You have never asked me to take you here.  Thats why I myself decided to bring you here on our wedding anniversary.

ROli got no words to tell him & hug him tightly.

Siddhant; I have surprised unknowningly bringing you here.  But only hug will not work out.

Roli: All these arrangements you have done on your own without asking me then for what you are waiting and asking me.

ROli blushed and went near the window.

Sid went behind her and back hug her tightly.

Sid kissed on her cheeks

Sid: Roli I love you.

Roli: I love you too.

Rajender & Sujatha who just lifted their faces noticed ROSID near the window very close.

They down their faces and smiled looking at each other.

Rajender: Sujatha, I told you during their wedding that he loves her do you remember.

Sujatha: Yes.  It has become true.  he loves her so much.

Rajender: Not only that, look at Roli, He moulded her to suit him & also moulded himself to suit her.

Both were very happy.

ROSID were lost from the world in their room.